Newbie needs advise..FNP-9

Guest n2hunting

Guest n2hunting

OK, not really a newbie, but I do not post any, just lurke alot... But have a question, and not sure where to post. I have an offer to trade my Maadi AK47 (I have it up for sale) with Fiber Force Stock, Original stock, a 10 Rd mag, and a 30 rd Mag. Have a person wanting to trade a brand new in box never fired FNP 9 with box, and three 16 rd mags. I have very little knowledge of F&N guns. Anyone think I am crazy if I trade even. Have had AK for sale for $575, but only trade offers lately, and this being the best so far. Thanks in advance for your info.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was me I wouldnt do the trade unless you got some cash along with the FN. I have a FNP-45 and I love it, but I dont care for the 9 or the 40. They are built different and I just dont care for them.

-Jason G

Edited by Jasongar8

When I got my FNP-9 it was $439 at CDNN and they generally are in the $450-$550 range. The market has kinda shifted and sales for everyone are starting to slow, especially in the AK/AR market. I'd say right now the trade is a toss up on value. The FNP is a fantastics DA/SA pistol. The AK will probably hold it's value better but you may have to hold on to it for while.

Those prices in the $400's are a little dated. The cheapest I've found is $501 at Buds, and I've been looking for a little while. Most gun store prices are creeping closer to $530-$550. I would say trade it out right if it is a gun you want. If you're just trying to off load the AK, you may want to try a gun show.