HEARING ON GUNS IN RESTAURANTS JULY 13TH!

Will you attend the hearing on 7/13/09 to show silent support for HB0962?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend the hearing on 7/13/09 to show silent support for HB0962?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kdpate

News Channel 5 was slightly biased this morning. :down:Seemed like Rayburn was still pissed afterwards.

Nikki, what Randy said to you was WAYYYYYYY out of line ad very uncalled for. You handled it very well (and probably better than others). Just remember: what goes around comes around and he will get his.........

... I did speak for a short time with Restaurant Owner (plaintiff) Randy Rayburn and he was NOT very nice. He was very loud, outspoken and heated when he spoke with me. I however was very kind and soft spoken but to the point. ...

I hope that you realize how important your ability to deal with these situations is. Some of the Anti-2A's may very well try to bait you - trying to get you angry, frustrated, to yell, etc. They would almost certainly love to be able to portray you in a negative light. It sounds like you handled this, and previous situations pretty darn well. Still, I'd encourage you to be on guard.

Thanks for being willing to take up this battle. I'm sure that this has been hard for you in ways that most of us will never really comprehend. We do appreciate your efforts though.

First- Hmm.. There may be hope for this planet yet..

Second - Thanks to all the ones that could go and did. I couldn't, so didn't.. :(

Third:

How?...easy...this was the first one I opened...and it was the freshest thread too...:poop: as long as we WON I'm good...especially since the HCP came in th email this afternoon

When did they start Emailing the permits??!! :D

Guest Smitty

Good job to everyone who conducted themselves professionally and not emotionally rude like Mr. Rayburn. I saw you last night on the channel 4 Nikki, and I know you hit the nail right on the head. I thank you and the others for showing our presence for many that could not make it to the hearing. It is too bad many people do not share the same sentiment as we do about the 2nd Amendment and the Bill of Rights in general. Also, everyone enjoy the party that are attending the victory dinner in Franklin tonight. God Bless! :D