HEARING ON GUNS IN RESTAURANTS JULY 13TH!

Will you attend the hearing on 7/13/09 to show silent support for HB0962?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend the hearing on 7/13/09 to show silent support for HB0962?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're following Obama?:D

AND oprah...and Perez Hilton...your mancard is in mortal danger

not to mention your location on Twitter has you on the golf coruse @ McCabe

I think someone has kidnapped Daniel and assumed his identy

Edited by dunndw
2 plaintiffs down, one to go.

Pansy @ss cry babies!

If you don't want guns in your cr@ppy restaurant, at least have the balls to post it. Liberals always have to hide behind a judge to get their opinion forced on people.

Guest Fenris
Pansy @ss cry babies!

If you don't want guns in your cr@ppy restaurant, at least have the balls to post it. Liberals always have to hide behind a judge to get their opinion forced on people.

I agree. I wonder if the restaurateurs have stopped to consider that they would be giving up a freedom to keep from ponying up and posting their establishment.

According to chnl 4 news website, the restaurant carry goes into effect at midnight tonight. Am I reading this correctly? Chancellor Bonnyman said the case should be explored n 90 days. I take it by this that we can carry where alchohol is served at least for the next 90 days.

Guest ScottD
According to chnl 4 news website, the restaurant carry goes into effect at midnight tonight. Am I reading this correctly? Chancellor Bonnyman said the case should be explored n 90 days. I take it by this that we can carry where alchohol is served at least for the next 90 days.

IANAL but AFAIK yes, commence carrying tomorrow.

(I need one more acronym for bonus points)

Guest m&p40

I dont understand these people. Why would you vote against a right? I thought this country was famous for rights and yet we have idiots fighting for our rights to be denied. The more rights we have, the more freedom, why would you not want more freedom? People are so stupid, why dont they move to Korea if they dont like having freedom? So did we defeat these idiots today or what? Whats goin on?

Guest Fenris
IANAL but AFAIK yes, commence carrying tomorrow.

(I need one more acronym for bonus points)

You should have thrown in a YMMV:tough:

Guest ScottD
I dont understand these people. Why would you vote against a right? I thought this country was famous for rights and yet we have idiots fighting for our rights to be denied. The more rights we have, the more freedom, why would you not want more freedom? People are so stupid, why dont they move to Korea if they dont like having freedom? So did we defeat these idiots today or what? Whats goin on?

Hey hey hey we have rights! :rolleyes:

Guest ScottD
You should have thrown in a YMMV:tough:

That would have done it. Please people remember, seeing as IANAL, AFAIK you can carry tomorrow, but remember, YMMV!

YES I WIN!

Guest Isaac

I believe the answer is "for now"

What really boggles my mind is that they are trying to get the law declared unconstitutional. So, they want to declare a law that removes restrictions on a constitutional right to be unconstitutional? Gotta love liberal logic. :rolleyes:

Guest Isaac
That would have done it. Please people remember, seeing as IANAL, AFAIK you can carry beginning at 12AM CST, but remember, YMMV!

YES I WIN!

Modified that for ya :rolleyes:

Don't forget the everyday acronyms, they count too!