Kings Of Leon

Guest RandomHero

Guest RandomHero

I figure there are serveral of you guys here around my age, and around the nashville area at that. You guys dig Kings of Leon? Gotta be the best band that's ever came out of Tennessee. Whats ur favorite song? haha :popcorn:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RandomHero

just in case noone knows who they are....

That's one of my faves - but their style has mellowed alot over the years. Check em' out!

Guest Hemo

Whenever I make a mix for my iphone or a CD (the ipod adapter for a mercedes after the fact is enough to just buy CDR's) I always wind up with a few of their songs, but I also wind up with some white stripes, some my chemical romance, and some mixed 80's bands. (I freaking love when breakfast club comes to play, except they have taken up shop at the electric cowboy for their local shows, which makes me die a little inside)

Gotta say I've never heard of them till now. Listening to some of their stuff I like the music, but the lead singer is awful! Sounds like he has a speech impediment and not one of those that make the song more interesting.:popcorn: Other than that they have a Black Crows feel to them.

Guest abailey362

their last album is by far the best in my opinion. It's one that I can listen to pretty much from start to finish, which is rare these days.

Another band I'm relly into right now is Vamprire Weekend. Diff type of music, but a damn good listen

Guest JHatmaker
their last album is by far the best in my opinion. It's one that I can listen to pretty much from start to finish, which is rare these days.

Another band I'm relly into right now is Vamprire Weekend. Diff type of music, but a damn good listen

Ditto and ditto!

Guest Jason F.

I am happy they have had some recent commercial success, airplay and all that. "Only By The Night" is certainly good but it is not their best in my opinion. I actually prefer "Youth And Young Manhood" but I am a blues rock nut and their older stuff just seems more raw and bluesy to me. Heck I still lament the loss of the Arc Angels and rock out to the Screamin' Cheetah Wheelies.