Greetings From Tellico Village

and Loudon County.

I'm Dennis and a halfback. Full time in TN for a year now and part time for the prior three years.

20 years in FL the rest in Idaho and MI (Kalamazoo, Portage, East Lansing, Traverse City).

Grew up in a hunting family in MI and exposed to long guns at an early age. Continued the tradition while living in Idaho, hunting upland game and waterfowl.

A number of handguns, rifles and shotguns.

Have a FL CCW permit in force while waiting on the TN HP. Shoot at CCA/did TN Course at CCA.

Three PD HG Most Carried: S&W M&P 340, Seecamp .380 or Kahr PM9.

EDC: Seecamp .380, Fenix/Four Sevens LED, Gerber folder.

Just took up loading (now that I have a basement and a winter) and it has taken a year to get all the parts together to support the Hornady LnL Progressive.

Still on the lookout for small rifle primers.

Forum Member:

THR

TFL

Seecamp

S&W

FL Sportsman

BERSA Talk

Edited by DAdams
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TGO Dave says:

Welcome, Dennis. I recently took up reloading myself. It really adds another dimension to our hobby doesn't it?

It certainly does. I would still like to find a local mentor. It has been quite a learning process getting up...and I'm not even running yet, but I'm not in a big hurry. I did it more for the impending social modification to come.

Wanted a few thousand rounds in the rough for the feeding of the items I have.

Guest illumina

Welcome! My fiance is from Tellico Village/Loudon. Went to LHS. Her parents and grandparents still live there, so we visit often. Nice little area.

Guest MCRAIG

Welcome to the site, good luck crossing the bridge to Lenoir City. I just ordered my reloading stuff, I bought the Lee Anniversary Pack...I am a student on a budget. Nice finding another Loudon Countian. Welcome aboard.

Guest Traumaslave

Welcome from just up the road. I love Tellico, you have to try that little bakery. They have the best pastries and bread.:drool:

Hi there! I used to live in Tellico Village on Ootsima Way. Nice brick 2 story home on the right on the way to the recreation center. Many great childhood memories there riding my motor scooter and playing at the Recreation Center. Welcome to TGO! :D

Guest Swamprunner

Welcome aboard, mate! Glad to have folks like you in beeyouteefuul Loudon. I wouldn't play up the Michigan thing too much, though. We play a different kind of football down here. SEC football. :D Anyhoo, all kidding aside, glad you are here.

Swamprunner Sayeth:

We play a different kind of football down here. SEC football. :) Anyhoo

Big Ten Basketball, NFL Hockey, and the Tigers aren't doing bad this year.

Then there are Detroit Lions. :rofl:

Big Ten Football...Yeah, yeah.

I spent 20 years in FL. So we will see how the Big Orange fares this year.

I would hope this IS NOT a rebuilding year.

I would love to see a can of TN whoopazz opened up on FL and AL.

Edited by DAdams
Guest Traumaslave

All I've got to say to the SEC is "GO BLUE!!!!!" Always been a UM fan. Went up this year for that dismal Illinois game. Nothing better than tailgating right in front of the Big House!!