Anyone here running a LWRC piston driven upper on your AR?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

* I still see NO reason why one would NEED a GP gun, unless then are running their guns suppressed. I see this as the only REAL benefit.

If you want one of these to be a cool kid, I support your decision, but the DGI system works, has worked, and will continue to work in every situation and environment it faces.

• Administrator

Taking a moment to temporarily hijack my own thread...

I see lots of money being spent for what ?

I work hard for my bucks , if I lived in your area I would be major pissed.

Play on your own dime.

That dude is a douchenozzle.

• Administrator
* I still see NO reason why one would NEED a GP gun, unless then are running their guns suppressed. I see this as the only REAL benefit.

If you want one of these to be a cool kid, I support your decision, but the DGI system works, has worked, and will continue to work in every situation and environment it faces.

Werd and then some. I'm really just looking at it from a "Eh, I haven't done this yet so it might be fun to try" perspective. None of my DGI guns have ever, ever dicked up on me because of the direct impingement system. None of them.

• Administrator
I made it homo-erotic for all the arfcom fanboys.

I'm really killing my own thread with these off topic comments, but after reading Page 1 of that thread... wow. The idiot factor is strong with those guys.

Taking a moment to temporarily hijack my own thread...

That dude is a douchenozzle.

yeah, but he got shutdown later in the thread.

Werd and then some. I'm really just looking at it from a "Eh, I haven't done this yet so it might be fun to try" perspective. None of my DGI guns have ever, ever dicked up on me because of the direct impingement system. None of them.

Yep, which is why I built the little PSD up; just because.

You (and many others) have seen my 10" full auto DGI gun which runs a suppressor 90% of the time.

It now has close to 10,000 rounds of auto/suppressed use (some call abuse) with zero cleanings. ZERO.

It continues to function perfectly.

Dave,

I have a complete LWRC AR...runs great. Can't really tell that much difference in DI and the piston design, but it's a nice shooting rife all the same. Seems like what little recoil there is feels different, kind of slower...

I have a POF 9.5in gas upper for my SBR build as well.

DGI guns are great. When I was in the SARG, we had an A2 with 75,000 rounds through it without cleaning it. Did it to see if it would break. Never failed, well except for a few mag related things. But the rifle always worked.

I like DGI just fine, I like GP better, just cuz I hate cleaning the damn things lol.

That LWRC GP upper is a nice piece of work. The only thing about 'em that gets me is how many moving parts there are and how you have to remove the top rail with your front sight to clean the piston assembly. Kils your zero right there.

Guest Todd@CIS

Wow, just read the first page of that thread. The ahole % was pretty high there...

Edited by Todd@CIS