Tullahoma area - please check in here

Talked to Al at Hoselton's today. He is going to what he said was his last meeting with the Co about the range. He said if all goes well he will be up and running next week. Worst case senerio have to wait for a lead land test. Which would take just a couple weeks to open if all goes well. Hoping to be able to shoot soon close to home.

Fingers crossed!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talked to Al at Hoselton's today. He is going to what he said was his last meeting with the Co about the range. He said if all goes well he will be up and running next week. Worst case senerio have to wait for a lead land test. Which would take just a couple weeks to open if all goes well. Hoping to be able to shoot soon close to home.

anyone have an update on this? i've been meaning to call but just keep forgetting.

Not to change the subject but we had to go over the stores head to their corparate to get delivery. Sometimes it works other days it doesn't. Can't believe they won't deliver out 4 miles. I'm probably gonna run by Al's end of the week myself.

Ok, continuing this thread off topic a bit ... the Pizza Hut web site says I am 2.86 miles from their location .. but they still won't deliver. I tried contacting their corporate office, but have received no response.

Ok, back to the topic at hand... gonna try to see Al tomorrow or Wednesday.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest czmelson

I can confirm that I saw Casa de Mexico posted when I was there, however it was incorrect.

Does that mean that legally we can still carry inside since the sign is incorrect?

Where is Casa de Mexico? I might go by and mention they will not get my business... which might not hold water since I apparently have not eaten there before.

By the letter of the law, it is possibly ok to carry. The first question is how will the police react to a noncompliant posting? Then how will the Judicial commissioner who has to write the warrant? Then the DA and court?

See you at Camino Real.

Where is Casa de Mexico? I might go by and mention they will not get my business... which might not hold water since I apparently have not eaten there before.

By the letter of the law, it is possibly ok to carry. The first question is how will the police react to a noncompliant posting? Then how will the Judicial commissioner who has to write the warrant? Then the DA and court?

See you at Camino Real.

Casa de Mexico is in the old Steeple Chase Motel. At one point they were the only Mexican Restaurant to have a patio, but now Camino does as well. I noticed the one in Winchester was not posted....I am assuming the one in Tullahoma has not posted either?

The only other feature of Casa is that they do have a bar area with booths and stools, but I guess Camino it is from now on.

Guest glock20

interested in the range as well as i spend all my time in tullahoma.this the same al that use to run wisco?just curious as i use to work there and we talked guns abit.need to call him and see if he has any 10mm or 357sig ammo

interested in the range as well as i spend all my time in tullahoma.this the same al that use to run wisco?just curious as i use to work there and we talked guns abit.need to call him and see if he has any 10mm or 357sig ammo

I don't know about that I know they have a construction co I think. His last name is Hoselton. I'll call him today and check the status.

Thats the answer I've been getting for the last month. Al's son told me thier hoping for this weekend but thats pretty close. We'll see. Said all they have left are a couple signs and figuring out their process of getting you in and out. So fingers crossed!