Michael Jackson Dead At Age 50

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dean_JC78

I wont judge him but Somebody else is... its kind of like that Child murder abortion dr that was killed not long ago. No matter what horrible things they did in this life, they are gone now and will be judged.

I get a sense of comfort knowing that Heavenly Father knows the truth and we will all be judged by that truth. There is no escaping or twisting things there, it is simply what it is and God knows all. In this life we get so upset that justice in many cases is not served when innocents suffer and the guilty go free.

Despite his recent legal troubles and questionable actions (was he ever convicted of anything?) the guy had some talent back in the day. You don't get called the Artist of the Decade, King of Pop, inducted into the R&R Hall of Fame, 13 Grammys, etc for nothing...
I wont judge him but Somebody else is... its kind of like that Child murder abortion dr that was killed not long ago. No matter what horrible things they did in this life, they are gone now and will be judged.

I get a sense of comfort knowing that Heavenly Father knows the truth and we will all be judged by that truth. There is no escaping or twisting things there, it is simply what it is and God knows all. In this life we get so upset that justice in many cases is not served when innocents suffer and the guilty go free.

Nicely put from both of you. I remember as a kid absolutely loving Thriller. My family was so poor my dad got a friend of his to buy me a bootleg copy (tape) at the flea-market.

I begged my mom and dad to take me to the concert in Knoxville but the tickets were like $30 each, so they said no.

Believe me, I'm no fan of what he did or didn't do with little kids - he was never convicted after all - but I'm not going to pass judgment on him. That's for the Lord to do.

A really sad story. Didn't particularly care for the guy or his music but every time I saw a glimpse of him perform on TV I'd have to stop and watch. Anyone who can master a skill like he did is intriguing to me. That being said, how sad to have everything and yet nothing. :sadwave:

My :sadwave::

A) Elvis has finally stopped spinning in his grave.

:rofl: Michael Jackson's legacy...it was going fine until after "Thriller", he would have been remembered as a "pop icon", but from there he just got creepy. He'll now, just be remembered as a fruitcake or a freak.

C) I hope edge3343 will sympithize with me when I say, "Here's 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back for reading and posting on this useless thread about Michael Jackson's death".

I'm done, let's talk about guns.:popcorn:

Edited by The Average Joe
spelling and puncuation
Guest HexHead
Don't put too much weight on what? I was asking a question...

I wouldn't give him the benefit of the doubt because he wasn't convicted of anything. He was as guilty of pedophilia as OJ was of murder. I'm shocked Phil Spector is actually doing time, but it did take two trials to get him there.

Edited by HexHead
Believe me, I'm no fan of what he did or didn't do with little kids - he was never convicted after all - but I'm not going to pass judgment on him. That's for the Lord to do.

Well said.

He was truly a music icon that changed the industry.

Guest canynracer
His family has my condolences. Siblings lost a brother. Parents lost a son. Children lost a father. Whether or not he did any of the things he was accused (and never convicted) of is now between him and whatever lies beyond death.

Excellent post.

He was, still is and will always be a musical icon. Regardless of his personal life, he was a living legend, and now a legend in death. Lets not forget that.

I was sure he was a pedophile after those two kids accused him. Then I read up on the cases. The first family he did pay out to after being harrassed for months if not years. He had apparently "adopted" this familly. The father was 70k in debt and was supposed to be jealous of MJ. He drugged his son to get him to "talk".

The second case was brought by a family that had a history of suing companies and people to try and get money from them.

Either way he did plenty of eccentric stuff. I just am not sure he was a pedophile so much as he wanted to be a child.

Guest canynracer
I know alot of people liked his music and all, but I'm honestly sick of all the celebrity crap. Far better people die everyday and we don't have candlelight vigils for them.

I agree.

Guest canynracer
plus he did cut his face all up. No one can deny that.

You mean....thats not his nose??? he isnt white???

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

The second case wasn't a law suit,it was criminal charges.

IIRC didn't he admit to doing inappropriate activities with the children from the second case?

Now I can get how he was let go on the first case,but I never did quite get how he got free on all the charges against him from the second

No one's ever proved he was a pedophile IMHO, but he proved that he was a worldwide musical/dance icon for years and years (and that fame affected him in ways we may never fully understand). Even the average Joe will be convicted in the court of public opinion when charged with child molestation VERY quickly. Especially when you have a history of mental/emotional problems.

Who cares about MJ's passing? Just wait. With the internet age of today, MJ's death will be front page news for months. The conspiracy theories are already gaining steam. It will be Elvis X1000. And watch for the vultures to pick at what little fortune he had left (if any). :D

I was sure he was a pedophile after those two kids accused him. Then I read up on the cases. The first family he did pay out to after being harassed for months if not years. He had apparently "adopted" this family. The father was 70k in debt and was supposed to be jealous of MJ. He drugged his son to get him to "talk".

The second case was brought by a family that had a history of suing companies and people to try and get money from them.

Either way he did plenty of eccentric stuff. I just am not sure he was a pedophile so much as he wanted to be a child.

Daniel, are you going to take his poster down in your office now? :D

WTF, I agree that better people have died. He was totally shot out!