Middle Tennessee Meet & Shoot - July 18, 2009

Which day(s) work best for you to attend?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which day(s) work best for you to attend?

• Saturday, July 11th
    • Saturday, July 18th

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
if i sound like an idiot by asking this question, please forgive me lol. but we should bring our own ammo too, correct? i only mention that because it isnt on the list of items to "supply your own" :D

Yes. Unless you're Musicman... then you shoot everyone elses.

:P

(runs and hides)

Schmootika and I are planning to be there this month. Haven't made a TGO shoot since last year. Looking forward to seeing everybody.

We'll be bringing Schmoo's Tommy Gun with us. If anybody wants to play with it, bring 45. We'll have a couple of AKs too, so brings some 7.62 if you wanna play with those.

Edited by Loki
Guest JHatmaker
Schmootika and I are planning to be there this month. Haven't made a TGOI shoot since last year. Looking forward to seeing everybody.

We'll be bringing Schmoo's Tommy Gun with us. If anybody wants to play with it, bring 45. We'll have a couple of AKs too, so brings some 7.62 if you wanna play with those.

I'll definately take you up on the Tommy Gun (and will bring plenty of .45). I'm bringing out my new PS90, haven't even had a chance to shoot it yet, so anyone is welcome to try it out as well. I'll probably do the rifle range most of the time vs the handgun pit, but might pop off some .45.

Looking forward to it!

Guest SigGrl

Buk and I are about to head towards the range in a few minutes. Can't wait to see everyone.

Hey hatmaker, you bringing that p238 again?

Enjoyed a couple of hours with a chance to meet a few of you folks and empty a couple of magazines. A perfect afternoon with the weather and the company; now if I can bring my groups a bit tighter I would be happy. :)

Cole

• Administrator

Glad to say we had a really good group today. Lots of folks from TGO showed up. Sorry we couldn't stay long; I had been up pretty much all night with some sort of stomach crud that had me wishing for sleep. I was dead tired by the time 1pm rolled around. :D

I got a chance to shoot the M&P 9mm for the first time since the trigger work was done and LOVED it. In fact, it has taken the place of my Glock 19 as my "go to 9mm" from this point forward. The trigger is just awesome and made 50yd shots fairly easy to pull off. Very pleased with it.

Guest JHatmaker

Found out why I was shooting ground with the PS90 Saturday. I got home and looked at the red-dot sight, it was elevated at it's highest setting. I was tinkering around with it last week and forgot to change it back...

Oh well, if the owner is wanting to plant some seeds on the range, he's already half way there ;)

• 4 months later...