Cheap FFL around Chatt?

Guest Hi Point

Guest Hi Point

Hi all,

I am looking for a cheap FFL somewhere within an hour or two of chattanooga. Preferably one that might give a discount for multiple guns in one transaction. It looks like I am going to be forced to buy my hi points off the internet and have them shipped to a FFL. The only places I found that had them in stock wanted $200+ for the C9 which I can get online for $140. A place in GA had them for $140 but he said the only way he could ship them costs $50 a piece :(. Does anyone know where I can pick these things up for a reasonable price or a FFL that won't make it cost inefficient to buy from the internet?:koolaid:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to site, with username that everyone loves to hate. :koolaid:

I bought HP C9 at last gun show in Knoxville for 149.00 and had previously bought HP carbine for 199.00 in the past from same folks.

T&T Sporting Goods in Selmer TN

877-645-9922 or 731 645 9922

You might call them and see if they'll be at any gun shows you could reach in the next little bit.

Or get them to ship to your FFL, once you decide on one.

- OS

Guest Hi Point

Thanks guys,

I stopped by skips place last friday thinking it was a gun store. I will definitely be giving him a call.

I bought my current hi point from T&T, I had planned on giving them a call monday to see if I could link up with them somewhere.

I have ran into plenty of hi point hatred. Haven't ran into anyone that owns a hi point and hates it though.:koolaid: I love my hi point, it will work just fine until I get enough money to buy a sub compact to carry. So far it hasn't given me any issues, no misfeeds, jams, or explosions. :(

Thanks for the suggestions!

Plus one for Skips......but you gotta watch that Price dude :koolaid:

Serious note,they're good people down there!

For the HPs have you checked Value Pawn on Hwy 153?

Last time I was there they had them,not sure to the price though.

Lebron Lockhart

Signal Mountain Guns & Ammo

1210 Taft Highway, Suite R

Signal Mountain, TN 37377

phone: 423-785-6337

Transfer fee: $35.00 per gun which includes TICS fee

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark Scott

Scott Bookkeeping

4706 Brainerd Road

Suite 112

Chattanooga, TN 37411

phone: (423) 622-4361

Hours: 9:00am-5:30pm Mon-Fri

Transfer fee: $25 + TICS($10) for Title I, $50 for Title II(Class 3)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike Rhudy

Chattanooga, TN 37412

Transfer fee: $20.00 Long guns $10 TN NICS plus sales tax

Richard Genter

Richard Genter Ent.

Chattanooga, TN 37421

phone: 423-488-5741

Transfer fee: $30.00 + $10.00 for instant check= $40.00

Lovell Stallard

Lakesite Shop Easy

9546-A Hixson Pike

Soddy Daisy, TN 37379

phone: 423-842-XXXX

Hours: Mon - Thurs 7am-9pm, Sat & Sun 6am-9pm

Transfer fee: $20.00 plus $10.00 NICS plus sales tax

Skip Dempsey

Skip's Firearms

9515 Lee Highway Unit i

Ooltewah, TN 37363

phone: 423-238-4800

fax: 423-238-4805

Transfer fee: $20.00 plus $10.00 background check fee

Marti

Guns and Stuff, Inc.

6379 Griffith Highway

Whitwell, TN 37397-7108

Hours: 9:00AM-5:00PM Monday - Saturday

Transfer fee: $35.00 per gun including TICS

White Oak Mtn. Shooting Sports

Apison, TN 37302

Transfer fee: $25.00 + Background ck + tax

STAR PAWN AND GUN

4571 Main St

JASPER, TN 37347

phone: 423-942-8800

Hours: Tue-Fri 9:00am-5:00pm; Sat 9:00am-2:00pm; Closed Sun & Mon

Transfer fee: $25.00 TRANSFER FEE

Donnie Sullivan

D - H Firearms Supplies

1805 South Church St. SE

Cleveland, TN 37311

phone: 423-559-9091

fax: 423-559-9091

Hours: 9am-5:00 Tues-Fri, 9am-12pm Sat

Transfer fee: $25.00

David Gallaher

DG Ordnance

402 Inman Street.

Cleveland, TN 37311

Transfer fee: $25.00 plus $10.00 Background Check

Pat Evans

Crosshairs Shooters Supply

2242 Spring Place Rd

Cleveland, TN 37323

phone: 423-478-3779

Hours: 1:00pm-7:00pm Mon-Fri

Transfer fee: $20.00+tax, plus $10.00 TICS fee

ED

Carrs Guns

Cleveland, TN 37323

cellular: 423-667-8314

Transfer fee: TBI check + $20.00

Ed Cross

Cross Arms

703 Walker Valley Rd. NW

Cleveland, TN 37312

phone: 423-336-5837

fax: 423-336-3564

Edited by I_Like_Pie
Guest Spuds

Lakesite Bait Shop - - they stock any guns? Or just do x-fers?

All American Arms in East Ridge is $10+TICS, but hard to catch and takes seemingly an hour or two to do it.

Edited by Spuds
Guest Hi Point

I will definitely give all american arms a call. Also will hit up Lakesite.

When I checked at valu pawn they only had 1 used C9 for 159. I had a really bad experience at their sister store, the sales lady asked me why the heck I wanted to buy 2 C9's and told me that I couldn't (all I had said was "do you have 2 of them" after seeing only one in the case). I would really like to take my business elsewhere if at all possible. That was not the only rude thing she said or did either.

Guest Hi Point

Thanks for all the help guys,

I have decided to give my business to T&T. They are really a great bunch of people, very kind, and are not trying to take advantage of anybody. Not to mention that there prices are some of the best around. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for any type of gun, last time I saw them at a gun show they had everything you could imagine from Kimber to Hi Point to Glock to Desert Eagles etc.

Guest TwoLaneBlackTop

I have dealt with many FFL's that are around the Chattanooga area, and my choice for transfers is Mark Scott.

Guest Hi Point
Lakesite Shop Easy

9546-A Hixson Pike

Soddy Daisy, TN 37379

phone: 423-842-7105

Call'em up and ask.

I believe that Montlake Sporting Clays is also up and running again...they do transfers too.

Please do not call this number. I talked to a nice guy at this number, it is a residential number now. Apparently he gets a lot of calls. I told him I would try to let people know that this number is a residential number now:confused:. Thanks!

Please do not call this number. I talked to a nice guy at this number, it is a residential number now. Apparently he gets a lot of calls. I told him I would try to let people know that this number is a residential number now:confused:. Thanks!

Good to know...my folks live about a mile away and I will drop by there and see what the number and transfer charge is.

Will edit all previous posts to help the poor sap getting the calls