Jon and Kate

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest db99wj
My wife watches this train wreck....she even bought the book. I am always in the same room with her while she watches, but I usually have face face burried in the laptop.

From what I have seen, Kate is a :devil::):censored: :censored: :censored:

I hatre the show with a passion.

My wife also watches: all the little people shows, and the one with the couple from Arkansas with 18 kids.

I also hate these shows.

Come to think of it, there aren't many shows I watch. fixing to start watching that African survival type show on the Hitler channel.

Watch Deadliest Catch. Man show.

Like those kids aren't going to grow up to be screwed up adults - a domineering mother with a limp-wristed father broadcast for the world to see...

Great choice, mom and dad - way to think about what's best for the kids!

Guest SUNTZU
Like those kids aren't going to grow up to be screwed up adults - a domineering mother with a limp-wristed father broadcast for the world to see...

Great choice, mom and dad - way to think about what's best for the kids!

OBAMA!

I'm not a fan and have only seen bits and pieces as I flip through the channels.......but this one part I saw always makes me laugh when I think about it. Jon & Kate were packing their bags getting ready to go on vacation......you see the camera pan the suitcases laying on the bed and there must have been like a dozen bottles of childrens Benadryl in there!!!!! :censored::)

For those of you that might not know (i.e. don't have kids)........one of Benadryl's wonderful side effects is DEEP SLEEP :devil::snore:x8 :censored::censored:

Guest db99wj
I'm not a fan and have only seen bits and pieces as I flip through the channels.......but this one part I saw always makes me laugh when I think about it. Jon & Kate were packing their bags getting ready to go on vacation......you see the camera pan the suitcases laying on the bed and there must have been like a dozen bottles of childrens Benadryl in there!!!!! :censored::)

For those of you that might not know (i.e. don't have kids)........one of Benadryl's wonderful side effects is DEEP SLEEP :devil::snore:x8 :censored::censored:

"Was that a cough?" or "Oh, your are itching from those mosquito bites..." or "Oh, you are ______" your answer, alright, here take this, it will make you feel better!

Guest mustangdave

the Rolling Stones put it into song...she goes runnin' for the shelter of her "mothers little helper"...mister pleeas...some more of these.

Guest cjames38464
I'm ashamed to admit it but I've watched this train wreck of a show on occassion. Kate has taken Jon's man berries and hidden them far, far away.

Nah!!! they're in plain site in the new house...He pets the jar on the mantle every morn-N when he leaves and Afternoo when he retuns....Wife torture me with it...I agree with some of the others the woman is a B$#%^& with a capital B.....:drama:

Guest slothful1

Man, I thought if there was one place I could go to get away from 'Jon & Kate', it'd be here. Instead, I have to go with Plan B, which is shooting myself. Anybody got a Glock so I can make it look like an accident?

Guest mustangdave
Man, I thought if there was one place I could go to get away from 'Jon & Kate', it'd be here. Instead, I have to go with Plan B, which is shooting myself. Anybody got a Glock so I can make it look like an accident?

:drama::bowrofl:

Guest mustangdave

NEWS FLASH...LMAO...the show as of monday will be titled "Jon & Kate..Separ-8"...Jon will disappear...pay spousal support and child support...5 episodes down the pike we see Jon in a halfway house with an ankle monitoring device and down to his last $20...cuddling up with a crack ho...but...his man berries have grown back

Guest Dean_JC78

I think they exploit their kids. I think at first a small special was ok or even a partial season with an update every year or so. But what they have done is wrong IMO.

If they split good for Jon as Kate has always treated him like crap. She talks down to him and belittles him all the time like he is one of the kids. Hate that witch.

Guest MinorKey

I have 6 girls 11 and under and all came one at a time. she was only pregnant twice! that is cheating!

not everyone should have a big family... especially such self absorbed folks like they seem to be on the show. kids are often a product of their environment so you will have a bunch of self absorbed egotists if something isn't changed!

IMO