Jon and Kate

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SUNTZU

My girlfriend received a degree in psychology and watches this show to study human behavior. I go outside, rain or shine. Both of the adults bitch and moan all the time. The kids run rampant. Its freaking annoying. Shows like this piss me off.

Guest mustangdave

Avoid the program...useless TV drivel. though from what I've read on the net John needs to grow a pair and rename the show..."Kate with No Mate..Raisin' 8" then it'll go from TLC to LIFETIME and WE networks

Guest tadams
,,, rename the show..."Kate with No Mate..Raisin' 8" then it'll go from TLC to LIFETIME and WE networks

...and my wife will still watch it. Them and the sensationalistic Nancy Grace. I can unequivocally state that woman makes me sick to my stomach, I despise her so.

That's a classic, mustang. A classic, I tell ya! :D

My girlfriend received a degree in psychology and watches this show to study human behavior. I go outside, rain or shine. Both of the adults bitch and moan all the time. The kids run rampant. Its freaking annoying. Shows like this piss me off.

Don't you mean scripted human behavior?

Guest mustangdave
Don't you mean scripted human behavior?

But...but...its REALITY TV...:):D...you can't FAKE that stuff:koolaid: but you sure can edit for time and content and to present someone in a good or bad light:cool:...

Personally I hate the show. I think it has become exploitive, granted by their permission, and I just don't like those shows anyway. That being said it is always sad when families struggle. It is even sadder when they can't handle their own business without a press conference and a special episode, regardless of who's to blame. They need to get off TV for their own survival. Really is sad all around.

Guest eyebedam

She thinks shes hot these days.. If you saw the episode where they were on American Choppper she was wanting Sr. To give her some hot lovin pretty bad.

Ive only seen their show once & I feel sorry for the Jon dude.

I'm ashamed to admit it but I've watched this train wreck of a show on occassion. Kate has taken Jon's man berries and hidden them far, far away.

Guest mustangdave

Jon relinquished his MAN Card a couple seasons back...the affair was a feeble attempt to get it back...Kate has her "backup" spare "jon" in her purse...and batteries in the nightstand

I used to watch the show but Kate is turning into quite the monster. She seems to think that she put her time in for a few years and now she gets to lay back and live the fat life provide by her superstar children. Really she started off begging for money and now she hates her fans and she lives on some gigantic compound. Ridiculous.

I really hate how many women seem to think hat she is a model of Motherhood.

My wife watches this train wreck....she even bought the book. I am always in the same room with her while she watches, but I usually have face face burried in the laptop.

From what I have seen, Kate is a :hat::censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I hatre the show with a passion.

My wife also watches: all the little people shows, and the one with the couple from Arkansas with 18 kids.

I also hate these shows.

Come to think of it, there aren't many shows I watch. fixing to start watching that African survival type show on the Hitler channel.