IT'S ALIVE!! Glock 20 10mm Frankengun (PICs)

Guest JHatmaker

Guest JHatmaker

Here's my first attempt at a dedicated shooter's gun (I know, I know, they're all for shooting...you know what I mean) :eek:

All the parts finally came in this past week, with the sight mount coming in today, so I was finally able to put it all together. Here's what's been done:

>Storm Lake 6" 4-port barrel

>Ghost Inc. 3-3.5lb trigger job

>Hogue Grip Wrap

>TruGlo Red/Green dot sight (4 sight options)

>Maco Picatinny Accessory Rail

Coming Soon:

>Replace recoil spring assembly

It's not the prettiest thing, and it's my 1st attempt, but here she is:

IMG_1942.jpg

IMG_1943.jpg

IMG_1944.jpg

IMG_1945.jpg

IMG_1948.jpg

IMG_1950.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JHatmaker
You getting any hangs in ejection?

We'll find out Sunday...:eek:

It looks like it should clear fine, but you never know. That's one of my concerns, but hopefully there's enough room for everything to clear normally and not get stuck, etc.

Guest redbarron06
:stare: Too freaking cool, man :drool:

All it needs now is a light! ....and maybe some mud flaps :P

dont forget the 22 inch spinners and chicken trippers. :P

Guest JHatmaker
That thing is crazy...holy crap definitely give us a range report...might wanna wear some gloves too..ya never know lol.

Will do, tomorrow is D Day.

Guest JHatmaker
Did you find enough range ammo for it!!!

Just in the nick of time. BigShot had a bunch left over after he sold a gun a while back, so he gave me a decent deal on it. I'm trading some HP's w/ JeffsSig for some of his FMJ's as well, so I should be set for a month or so.

And thanks for the Wilson mags, got them packed and ready to go for tomorrow. :wall:

i think abunch of hard chromed parts would make it look better IMO. like a slide, guide rod, trigger, mag release, slide stop, etc.

and a super high capacity mag(like the g18 mag but for 10mm) sticking out would complete the look imo

AWESOME looking gun as is though!