Signature problem

Guest sharpshooter01

Guest sharpshooter01

I had a link to my old disabled website as my signature. I changed it to another link and by just looking at the signature it looks like it changed, but when you click the link for the new sig. it takes you back to my old website. Anyone have a clue what is going on?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a link to my old disabled website as my signature. I changed it to another link and by just looking at the signature it looks like it changed, but when you click the link for the new sig. it takes you back to my old website. Anyone have a clue what is going on?

Be sure u click "save signature" at the bottom of that page.

Guest sharpshooter01

Done that. Click on my sig. and see if it takes you to the site in the link or my old tn hunt and fish site.

• 1 year later...

I've noticed many here have some nice military signature graphics. I would like one too, so I looked around and most I found charged to make them, but I found one site that didn't and made one there, that was ok...not as nice as the opnes you pay for but...anyway, I cant seem to figure out how to make it work here on TGO...I had a text signature that worked and I tried to add the other one and it shows up when i look in contrtol panel, but it doesnt show in my posts like other members ones do. I tried deleting the text sig and using only the graphic but that didnt weork either. I tried saving ity each time. Do i need to insert the html code of somethjing instead of the png file? Seems like I tried that too...Any hep would be apprciated, both in getting it to work, and also if you know a better free place to get one other than myarmedforces.com

I've noticed many here have some nice military signature graphics. I would like one too, so I looked around and most I found charged to make them, but I found one site that didn't and made one there, that was ok...not as nice as the opnes you pay for but...anyway, I cant seem to figure out how to make it work here on TGO...I had a text signature that worked and I tried to add the other one and it shows up when i look in contrtol panel, but it doesnt show in my posts like other members ones do. I tried deleting the text sig and using only the graphic but that didnt weork either. I tried saving ity each time. Do i need to insert the html code of somethjing instead of the png file? Seems like I tried that too...Any hep would be apprciated, both in getting it to work, and also if you know a better free place to get one other than myarmedforces.com

Note that using an image in sig is different than posting image link in a post.

You must "upload" the image from the other site, putting the URL in the dialogue below the signature editing window.

It is limited in size allowed, and larger images will be automatically sized down, usually poorly, so best to make the image the correct dimensions to begin with.

In other words, putting URL with IMG tags .... in the body of the signature window will NOT work like it does in a normal posting.

HTH,

- OS