OH CRAP! Koolaid got me!

VERO1

Don't know what happened! Everything was fine and the next minute I find a new Glock 19 in my hand as I am walking out the door of the shop! What the hell happened?

Where are my kevlar butt pads now?

Seriously though, this is only my second Glock in 20 years and it looks like this might end up being my primary carry gun do to size, capacity, etc. Anyone have a favorite holster for IWB at the 4:00 position?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 3pugguy
Don't know what happened! Everything was fine and the next minute I find a new Glock 19 in my hand as I am walking out the door of the shop! What the hell happened?

Where are my kevlar butt pads now?

Seriously though, this is only my second Glock in 20 years and it looks like this might end up being my primary carry gun do to size, capacity, etc. Anyone have a favorite holster for IWB at the 4:00 position?

LOL...you picked a good flavor.

I have a 19 and it is easy to carry.

Guest 3pugguy
Comp-Tac MTAC is what use for my Glock 19.

I have a Blackhawk CQC and it works well with the paddle and it conceals well under a long tailed shirt. Plan to see how I like it using the belt option when I get my new belt (still waiting).

I'll have to check out the MTAC. All I have read about them is positive.

Sure like the gun, though.

Barry

I bought a G19 many years ago and carried it everyday. I am getting a little older and thought I wanted something little smaller, sooooo... I sold my 19 and bought a Kahr P9. Nice gun but I missed my 19. Went out and bought another. Carry it everyday. Best all around pistol, IMHO. I carry OWB, and it is usually not a problem with shirttail out. Do not really carry IWB much, have a generic leather IWB with interchangeable belt loop straps (different colors to match your belts). Not my favorite but it works.

Guest whamonkey

That's funny...I traded in my M&P 45 for a G19 this morning. I never should have ditched the G23 I had but decided to go for the overall better G19. It just carries so dang nice....in my MTAC!!!

Guest hickok

Guess I'm a Glocker Koolaid drinker, too, except I think "drinking the Koolaid" implies someone is being sucked into something stupid or just following along with the crowd like sheep. The reason many of us are addicted to Glocks is that we've learned the reality of their ingenius design from years of actual usage. Great choice; it's hard to beat a Glock 19!

FEEL THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE!!!!! :shrug:

I bought a used Glock 19 about 15 years ago. I still own it, shoot it regularly, carry it daily. I've put thousands of rounds through it and it has never failed me unless I failed it. In my opinion it's the best carry gun ever made. Congratulations!

TK47

I think I'll finally have a chance to wring it out some tomorrow. I had a Glock 22 several years ago that I never much cared for. Traded it on an XD when they first came out.

Still have the XD and willl probably end up giving one or the other to my son for a college graduation present. In the mean time I'll continue shooting both to make sure they stay properly broken in.:up:

The Glock 19 is, IMHO, the best all-around Glock.

I like it so much that I own three of them. I'll probably get another one when the RTF becomes available.

I don't even own a Glock, but agree that the G19 is one of THE best pistols ever produced. Ever.

- OS

Guest Sec334

I did a small job for a guy a couple of years ago. I got paid with a G19 in the box with two clips, paperwork and all the other goodies that come with it.

It has become my favorite handgun.

I didn't think I did that much work, by the way.

Needless to say, we were both happy. :D:):rock::)

The Glock 19 is, IMHO, the best all-around Glock.

I like it so much that I own three of them. I'll probably get another one when the RTF becomes available.

I don't like the new design. I like the way the finger grooves are, but I don't like the feel of the grips. If they would put the new finger grooves on the 3rd gen it would be better. They have a new 22 at a local pawn shop.

Another G19 lover here, though mine is a 19C. Had mine for 5 years.....shot the crap out of it. Wanted another one but instead of buying one, I ended up walking out with a G26 instead. My G26 in my MTAC is heaven buttered up and served with hot coco........Mm Mmm good!! :stare: