AMMO REPORTS

Guest SUNTZU

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if anyone has brought this up yet......but I was told something interesting at the Morristown Walmart today. The lady behind the counter said that they would no longer be carrying any Blazer Brass ammo at Walmart. I asked if that was all Walmarts and she said "I think so."

So has anyone else heard anything about Walmart not carrying Blazer Brass anymore? :)

Folks at the Cool Springs Wal-Mart indicated to me that they are done with Blazer and it's all Federal from now on.

Apparently Walmart at Turkey Creek had a good bit of ammo last PM. (7/13)

I buddy of mine phoned me at work and said he picked up several 100 rd boxes of WWB 9mm and even grabbed me two 50 round boxes of 45acp HP's.

He told me there was still a good bit of 9mm there when he left.

I'm headed to work again...anybody checked out Turkey Creek Walmart today?

Found 9mm WWB 100 boxes at 3 Wally's today: Knoxville Center, Halls, and Clinton Hwy. Knox Center also had 50 round WWB, don't think I've ever seen them before, didn't even know they were packaged that way.

Of course, I was mainly looking for .22 bulk and/or .357 mag, of which there was none.

- OS

Guest lci419

Just came back from Wal-Mart in Rivergate, they had several boxes of 9mm, .40, and .38+P on the shelf. No other handgun ammo though :D

Some ammo whore snagged it all up.

cannot even imagine who that might have been.

Now in days past it would have been me. But I figure 10k of the stuff is enough. actually I could make better use of the ammo boxes holding it all, LOL.

Actually I am finding that buying rifle ammo over the internet is inhibiting my ability to buy ammo from Walmart. What a conundrum.

Guest momuzyk
Picked up a box of .45 and .22 Winchester 555's at the Old Hickory Wal-Mart. They still had plenty left of .45, 9mm, and .40, along with Winchester Xpert HV Bulk packs.

No more 9mm left! (i wonder who got that) :shake::cool::D 40 was gone also!

Guest PapaB

Wally World in Cookeville is out of 9mm again but the guy there said they get shipments daily. They got some Fed 9mm 115gr fmj this morning but at $8.97/box of 50 it doesn't last. They ran out about 11:30 this morning, at least I think that's about the time my wife said she bought the last 2 boxes. :rolleyes: I guess I'll need to buy something that shoots 9mm now.

Guest TackleberryTom
anymore wally world siting??? looking for 9 & 40?

I think that wally at exit 11 in clarksville still has the same 3 or 4 boxes of winchester 40 cal that they have had for quite a while. I was in bass pro shops earlier in week and they had almost everything in stock, though some was priced a little higher than normal.