Obama not going to Israel

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TurboniumOxide

He is now saying that Iran has a right to nuclear power. I wonder if, after Israel NY LA and DC get nuked, they (the limp wristed liberals) will admit that Obama was the most horrible mistake ever made on earth? He is a bull in a china shop. OUR china shop.

I wonder if, after Israel NY LA and DC get nuked, they (the limp wristed liberals) will admit that Obama was the most horrible mistake ever made on earth?

Nah, they'll apologize...

to Iran.

He won't go to Israel but will promise Jerusalem to the Arabs, Hillary attends the swearing in of Funes in El Salvador (communist rebel anti-American guerrilla leader) and talk about how much he and Obama have in common, support Iran, bow to Saudi Kings, apologize to every muslim he can find, and still there are those who will argue the sky is green.:tough::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I tought he did went to Israel...? maybe I didn`t understand right..but as far as Iran goes, I think he said , Iran has the right on nuclear power and NOT on nuclears weapons...there is a big difference....I don`t think I would be as worried about the Iran as worried I am about N. Korea ... those are some hard core commies adn they have 100% control over everything going on in their country... anyway, bottom line, not good...

Db

^^^ Do you have any idea how simple it is to produce a nuclear bomb if you have the capability to enrich uranium aka fuel for a nuclear reactor that produces electricity?

Iran with nuclear capability is a scary thought.

I tought he did went to Israel...? maybe I didn`t understand right..but as far as Iran goes, I think he said , Iran has the right on nuclear power and NOT on nuclears weapons...there is a big difference....I don`t think I would be as worried about the Iran as worried I am about N. Korea ... those are some hard core commies adn they have 100% control over everything going on in their country... anyway, bottom line, not good...

Db

That's how Noth Korea got their nuclear weapons. Bill Clinton sold them the centrifuges and a few other things under the guise they wouldn't make weapons. How long did it take them? Just as long as they could get them operational.

The problem with Iran is they are in range of all of Europe and Israel which they have stated numerous times it target one.

I don`t think I would be as worried about the Iran as worried I am about N. Korea ... those are some hard core commies adn they have 100% control over everything going on in their country... anyway, bottom line, not good...

Sorry, not following you there... Islamo-fascism is just as terrifying to me as hardcore communism.

^^^ Do you have any idea how simple it is to produce a nuclear bomb if you have the capability to enrich uranium aka fuel for a nuclear reactor that produces electricity?

Iran with nuclear capability is a scary thought.

I agree 100% but in Iran we have at least some kind of resistance from people, they are on the streets protesting and getting killed while in N.Korea people can`t make a move, that government is such a dictatorship it is unbeliavable... pretty scary situation we have here.... while it is clear that we can`t stop a country to have a nuclear energy, on the other hand is clear that having a nuclear energy is just an excuse to have a nuclear program and to develop a nuclear weapons....word game...dangerous situation...

Db

Guest mustangdave

Fadex... even IF you have all the materials to produce a NUKE...you still need someone with the ACTUAL SMARTS to build it and not blow themselves up. anyone of these 3rd worlder's with a nuke of any kind is a serious worry.

WWIII is coming and who better than to lead the Non-Resistence but Obamanation

Great one liner!! Keep up the good work!!! The only quibble i have is the numbering. Reagan won WW3 without firing a shot -- Soviet Union went down.

The West (that's codewords for the USA and a few others) are fighting WW4 now against the islamofacist nuts in the muslum brotherhood movement.

The great warriors in this battle are the Jews. My prediction is that they will take care of the Iranian Nuke problem by themselves. We and others will stand by, wring our hands, say bad things about the hebrew children, and (if we are religious) say a prayer under our collective breaths thinking the Almighty for these pesky, brave, tenacious troublemakers. The jews will then have pushed back armageddon a few years and saved humanity (such as it is) for a few more years. I say, God bless them ever one!!

Keep up the good work!!

LEROY

ps-- you may find a similar post. my computer or the server must have ate the first one.

I believe that Obama thinks the real problem in the Middle East is Israel. I fear if they take any action against Iran, they will not have the backing of the west. For Israel to take such action would mean they believe Iran and others had nukes and where ready to use them. Last resort.

I believe that Obama thinks the real problem in the Middle East is Israel. I fear if they take any action against Iran, they will not have the backing of the west. For Israel to take such action would mean they believe Iran and others had nukes and where ready to use them. Last resort.

I think you are exactly right. I believe they (the hebrew children) will take out the Iranian nuke production facilities similarly to what they did with Iraq. My guess is that they will use some neat bunker busting nukes to do it -- lots of kaboom in a compact package --. Everybody, including us will squall, then lay back down; being profoundly thankful that it happened.

Keep up the great thinking!!

Kind regards,

LEROY

My question is..Who will help the Jews fight? Not US as a nation...but US as individuals?....

I think the IDF has a "foreign volunteer" group; but I forget what it's called. Evidently several Americans helped during the last Lebanon Campaign.

Kind regards,

LEROY

Guest mustangdave

Leroy...I'm not to surprised. Though from my experience there in 1979 while in the Navy. Most American's would be SHOCKED at what is truly an ARMED CAMP. I know we hear about it in the media...but to see it first hand. its inspirational