June 2009 Middle TN Meet & Shoot -- Sunday, June 14th

• Administrator

I don't believe I've ever seen any targets for sale there, but I will have enough with me that you can have a few. They'll be USPSA style "milk bottle" targets but they're good for shooting at all the same. :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the weather is in our favor. I think the weather said 30% chance of rain for Sunday. Ive already started getting some my stuff ready and linking up some ammo.

-Jason G

Thanks again to you and your family for bringing the .30 and two .50s (even though you didnt get to fire those).

Man what a day!

Good to see everyone again, & to meet a few new ones.

Man I had a blast to say the least.

Jasongar8 thanks for the show! I had to keep on telling myself NO!

Man that thing had a FIREBALL!

Hope David can get some of the pics on shortly.

Thanks all.

Weather was not a factor ladies.
:)

Had a great time. It was very nice to meet all of you. Ive always said you meet the nicest people at gun ranges, and it was proven true again today. And as the others have said the weather was great. For all you fair weather shooters, the shooting postitions are covered. Dont be a pansy, go to a TGO shoot! They are FUN! :)

-Jason G

Guest SigGrl

Buk and I had a FANTASTIC time at the shoot today. We saw just a few sprinkles on the way up, but that's all.

A special thanks to MarkA for letting SigGrl get her Sig on with the Sig rifle!! Also, thanks to JasonGar8 and his crew for bringing the 30 and letting us shoot it! What a rush!! We're busy uploading all of our pics. We'll get them posted soon

• Administrator

Here are a few that I shot and felt turned out pretty good...

#1 - Our shorty AR15

TGOMidTennMeet200906140001.jpg

#2 - Browning .30CAL

TGOMidTennMeet200906140002.jpg

#3 - Browning .30CAL

TGOMidTennMeet200906140003.jpg

#4 - Westwindmike driving the Browning

TGOMidTennMeet200906140007.jpg

#5 - Daniel watches as GT_Rat drives the Browning

TGOMidTennMeet200906140009.jpg

#6 - Shima takes his turn driving the Browning

TGOMidTennMeet200906140011.jpg

#7 - What's in the bed of YOUR pickup?

TGOMidTennMeet200906140012.jpg

#8 - Another view

TGOMidTennMeet200906140013.jpg

#9 - Ma Deuce

TGOMidTennMeet200906140014.jpg

#10 - Mark A running his SIG

TGOMidTennMeet200906140015.jpg

#11 - Another shot of the Shorty

TGOMidTennMeet200906140016.jpg

#12 - Anyone who refuses to shoot a Mosin because "it hurts" needs to talk to XD Shooter's 12 year old son about that.

TGOMidTennMeet200906140021.jpg

#13 - My wife shooting Hornet Handler's Springfield MC Operator 1911

TGOMidTennMeet200906140022.jpg

#14 - XD Shooter's son firing their Mosin Nagant while proud dad looks on from behind

TGOMidTennMeet200906140023.jpg

#15 - Angel24/7 getting some trigger time behind their AR15

TGOMidTennMeet200906140024.jpg

We tried to catch the muzzle blast out of this AR15 pistol but the Wolf ammo just didn't produce the fire ball that we had hoped. Unfortunately I wasn't there to witness the string using Federal XM193; they said it produced a good bit of blast.

TGOMidTennMeet200906140017.jpg

TGOMidTennMeet200906140018.jpg

TGOMidTennMeet200906140019.jpg

• Administrator
That Mosin in #14 sure looks like one of the rare Chinese made models in the 7.62 caliber!!! :P

But seriously, looks like ya'll had a great day! Hope I can show up for the next one!

Pfft. You wouldn't show up even if we held the shoot in your kitchen on a Tuesday morning.