Sig p250 or SW M&P in 9mm

Guest ORgunner

• Administrator
Great, another gun on my list now. Thanks a bunch. :puke:

I'll give you a heavy rock out of my yard when you get back. It has better ergonomics than that SIG and probably better reliability. It'll save you $500 too. :puke:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great, another gun on my list now. Thanks a bunch. :puke:

I had one a while back, I thought it was a great pistol.

Albeit, it is too large for CC, but as a range/house gun, I thought it was great. A great value in a Sig, MUCH better than the P250.

Guest 70below

Have you thought about a Sig CPO gun? (Certified Pre-Owned) They have been gone through by Sig, and many of them I've seen look like new. You can probably get a 226 CPO for about $500-550. Also, CZ-75's are great pistols in that price range. I'm surprised its not been mentioned.

+1 on the CPO....check out the Sig Forum, Buds Gun Shop...even give Hero Gear a call and Phillip @ Goodlettsville Gun Shop....you can get him what he wants (226) within the price range...everyones happy!

Guest ORgunner

Yeah i just checked out the Sigforum, so hopefully something will pop up. I looked at the Sig2022 and i didnt like the feel of it, felt kind of big. Does anyone have some experience with that gun. Hows the accuracy, reliability, field stripping?

Everything you'd expect from Sig.

It does have interchangeable grips, do you know which were on it when you checked it out?

The grips can be a little big, but are easily adjustable, just like the FNP-9. It is a very smooth and accurate gun. I think it is a little better than a rock.

Guest FiddleDog

I thought the 2022 felt comparable to my G19, actually slightly better. I think it's about 3/4th of an inch longer and 1/2 of an inch more in height. The decocker and the safety are nice touches. It's the next one on my list.

Guest packing45heat

My two cents:

I own an M&P 9mm and love it. I checked out the XD and Glock but the ergonomics were not nearly as good as the M&P. To me, a Glock has all the ergonomic qualities of a brick. But that is just me.

I will say that Sigs are good firearms as far as firing them goes. I have a friend who owns the 9mm (p250) and the p220 (45 caliber) and they are both fun to shoot. I cannot speak to ease of field stripping or anything else.

Guest HexHead

He's shot the Beretta and likes it. Is there really a question here? How about getting the guy what he likes, instead of what you like?

Edited by HexHead