Greetings from Tullahoma

Greetings! I grew up in Tullahoma, went off to college and within a couple of years left the state. After 25 years, I'm finally back home.

I'm trying to build a photography business and still available for information security consulting and auditing.

Many years ago the Army trained me to shoot. I picked up a 92F for personal use because of my familiarity with the weapon. It was Italian made with incredibly smooth action and very reliable. Unfortunately I sold it at a point when I needed cash.

A couple of years later I was looking for another sidearm and originally wanted another 92F, but for $ concerns went for something similar... a Browning BDA .380. I shot enough to get back into shape with it and carried (legally) for a few years before moving to Wisconsin... where it was put in a locked case and hardly touched. While up there I also picked up a Taurus PT22 from a friend that went into the case without ever firing it.

Last month I also picked up a Ruger LCP and shot for the first time in probably 10 years.

I intend to get the CWP and get back into good target shooting shape and prepare for appropriate self-defense.

If you would like artistic photography for you, your family, your child's wedding, your business or whatever... visit www.cardenphotography.com.

Edited by cybernorris
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have 2 in Manchester. P&T range on Archery Lane $5 per hour IIRC, you need your own target stand on the pistol range. I have only been there once. You have to call to let him know when you're coming. 212-6209 Then there is Terry Waldens place on 16th Model Road, $5/day Sunrise to sunset M-Sat. 12:30 till dark on Sunday 300 meter rifle range, not marked off, and the pistol side is marked off to 50 meters. Signs say no shotguns, but I see shells there all the time. I go to this one all the time, it is just a few miles from my house.

Then there is Hoselton's in Tullahoma, but I don't think it is finished yet. There number is 931-455-5553

There is also one in Viola, it is $6/day

And Welcome to TGO

Edited by Superman

Then there is Hoselton's in Tullahoma, but I don't think it is finished yet. There number is 931-455-5553

called them today and they said it would be a couple more weeks but they've been telling me that for over a month.

Welcome from estill springs