Do You Have A Unique .40?

Guest FroggyOne2

Guest FroggyOne2

Here is mine, a Performace Center Tatical .40

PC4006-4.jpg

This one was made in 1997, there were 120 of this model made.

Lets see those unusal ones

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Astra900
Not my actual photo but the only one I could find quickly. It's a Magnum Research Baby Eagle II. It's imported by MRI but made by IWI (Israel Weapons Industries). In Israel the model is called Jericho.

3531324267_cc506337ba.jpg

Oooo! I like that! When you blow that horn, do the walls fall down?:screwy:

Sweet looking pistol.:D

Guest TargetShooter84

Hey guys, I have S&W 40 ammo that I picked up by mistake at wally world instead of 9mm (don't ask, the lady got it and put it in my bag and I didn't check til I got home, Lesson learned) anyways, its 50 rds blazer brass....will trade for 9mm 50 rds or 10 bucks (Its 13 bucks at walmart).

Shoot me a PM if interested. Knoxville area only.

Guest JHatmaker
Not my actual photo but the only one I could find quickly. It's a Magnum Research Baby Eagle II. It's imported by MRI but made by IWI (Israel Weapons Industries). In Israel the model is called Jericho.

3531324267_cc506337ba.jpg

Owned two of those bad boys in .40 (Poly and an all steel one). They were one on my favorite guns to shoot. Just solid, no nonsense pistols.

Guest (BH)
:D i want a baby eagle/jericho sooooo bad! thats one pretty pistol. one day il get around to buying me one of those.... and every other gun i drool over too... lol.

The Baby Eagle II is nice but I like my M&P better. My son is the one that shoots the BE. I will say the BE is one of the easiest pistols on brass. The chamber really supports the casing very well. The fired brass will almost go in the check gauge without resizing. It won't matter if you don't reload but just thought I'd throw that out there.

Also, it's one of the farthest throwing brass pistols you'll see.

I was going to post up my Baby Eagle .40 but Trekbike beat me to it! However, mine's all steel. :rolleyes:

Had it out today and with the help of the others TGO's at the ET hootenanny finally figured out where the brass goes. About 10 yards @ 4 o'clock, from the shooter's perspective.

When I do my part, this is the most accurate gun I've ever shot. Used it for my carry class and left no x-ring!

DSCN2121.jpg

I shot this fine pistola today.

It sure didn't feel like .40 punch...that steel frame REALLY gentles it down.

Sweet.

- OS

hey! if someone is interested in the lee carbide dies, I have a set I'd be willing to part with. I don't own a .40 caliber pistol and these do little good for me.

I believe the cost of the dies was 28.00.

If someone decides to buy it I'll throw in 100 copper jacketed bullets.

I bought the reloading gear from Marswolf, way back when and since I don't reload .40 cal. I don't need these dies.