Side by Side .410 Questions

mhm2a

I stumbled across the opportunity to snatch up this little .410 and I was wondering what the heck I bought. One of those moments where I was a little unsure but went ahead and made a move. The best I can tell it is imported from Brazil by Firearms Import Exporters or FIE then as ERA?

It is chambered in .410 up to 3" and is in good but not perfect shape. I have not had the opportunity to shoot it just yet but that is coming soon. I am debating on whether I would want to cut it down to a coach gun length or keep it stock. What is your best estimate on what this thing is worth on the open market....should I keep.....sell......chop.....???

NewImage.jpg

4102JPG.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest earthworm

(Standard gun show trade line #1)

Ought to be worth +/- $200:check gunbroker & gunsamerica.I understand east TN (the TriCities area) is going nuts over .410s so it might bring more there.

What's the barrel length? How's it choked? Unless it's God-awful long I'd leave it as is.Be a nice trainer & plinker.

I found out the front handguard slips right off with a lever underneath and my chop saw is keeping me up at night.....I will probably keep it as is but nothing is certain in life.

I could cut it down the middle and sell one barrel and trigger to each of you to be fair of course. All joking aside it may be for sale in the near future and I will be sure to let each of you know if and when that happens.

I have gathered a little more information on this particular gun and it is always interesting. It evidently entered through the port of Miami and was imported by F.I.E then re-sold as an E.R.A. I have also learned that there are a few companies that produce this exact shotgun on the same machines supposedly. Of course most of this information is compiled from other peoples posts and information so who knows.