GI Joe fans? Just saw the new trailer.....

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bkelm18

Lol guess I'll be the lone man but it doesn't look that good. I think they'll ruin it with too much special effects.

Guest mustangdave

4 inch GI JOE is my kids GI JOE...along with the afternoon cartoon...its an impressive trailer...saw it at the STAR TREK movie too. oh and by the way STAR TREK debunks global warming and Al Gores carbon foot print crappola....there's a 66(?) Vette drop top that gets thrashed...V8's and GAS in the 23rd Century...rock on!!!!

i was not impressed with the GI Joe trailer. nothing but another CGI showcase. granted so was star trek, but at least that movie was somewhat decent.

i liked the trailer for the new Disney Pixar movie Up. that looked like it is going to be a cute movie for the kiddies.

Lol guess I'll be the lone man but it doesn't look that good. I think they'll ruin it with too much special effects.
i was not impressed with the GI Joe trailer. nothing but another CGI showcase. granted so was star trek, but at least that movie was somewhat decent.

I cant see the trailer posted while I am at work but if it is anything like the one I have seen previously I have a question. Why do they all wear Patent Black Leather... No one appears to have an identity. I think it will suck for way more than just the barrage of CGI.

Guest bkelm18
I cant see the trailer posted while I am at work but if it is anything like the one I have seen previously I have a question. Why do they all wear Patent Black Leather... No one appears to have an identity. I think it will suck for way more than just the barrage of CGI.

Because in the future, everyone wears leather.

Guest mustangdave

and GIJOE is the kewl code term Spec Ops operators...and we all know that they all wear black ninja outfits...HollyWeird glitz'd it up to LEATHER:tinfoil:

I'm with ya dude. I think it's gonna be another piece of Stephen Sommers crap. The first Mummy was great and Van Helsing was OK, just because of Hugh Jackman and the lovely Kate Beckinsale.

Seriously, how hard is it to take G.I Joe and turn it into a half way decent movie for the fans and general public? Now we got ninja gymnasts in black leather space suits and the dude from such classic cinema as Step up and Fighting playing Duke? Kill me now.

Wolverine, Star Trek, Terminator, and Transformers 2 will dominate this summer. There is a reason G.I Joe is coming out at the end of August.

• 2 months later...
Guest JHatmaker

I'm definately going to see this, just hope it's not filled with too much cheese. The chick who plays the Baroness looks freakin' hot though.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest db99wj

My wife said something like, "I bet you can't wait to see that movie" I said, actually no. That has nothing to do with what I think about when I think GI Joe. I'm all for an update, but that has gone way too futuristic for me. If it was a stand alone movie not referring to GI Joe, than it might be alright.

Guest Bluemax
Because in the future, everyone wears leather.

and I guess their all named Joe, How come there was never a GI Fred and Barney, Or GI Burt and Ernie ????:lol: