I asked her and she said yes

Guest tnmedic

Guest TurboniumOxide

"the easiest time to sneak a new gun into the house is while she's in the shower."

Until you get busted. Usually by the kids.

Mine makes me take a shower with her to keep an eye on me, and tell me about her day. So it's like incarceration with a side of torturous interrogation. It's like showering with your accountant.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cjames38464

Congrats...I wish you all the happiness in the world...I have been married almost twelve years and with her for nearly Seventeen....I will give you one peice of advice...the little nit picky stuff does not matter at the end of the day, and generally she is going to win, DO NOT FIGHT THIS, as you can use this to your advantage when you really need to win, I mean really not just because you want to...If she wins the majority you have the "you always win card" and this time I am not giving at all, next argument please this one is mine...I pull this out when it counts and 99% of the time the argument stops herebecause as I said the small stuff really doesn't matter. i mean do guys reaaly care what color the drapes are or the fact she backed into a light pole... These little nuggets of what I calll marital capital, pay dividends when the time comes....Just my philosophy...Oh one more tidbit....don't fight about money leading cause of divorce......Congrats again...

"the easiest time to sneak a new gun into the house is while she's in the shower."

Until you get busted. Usually by the kids.

Mine makes me take a shower with her to keep an eye on me, and tell me about her day. So it's like incarceration with a side of torturous interrogation. It's like showering with your accountant.

I actually lol'd at that comment. Keep up the good work!

Guest Rick O'Shay
I asked my gf of three years this weekend to marry me and she said yes. I am happy and am going to work to make this marriage work cause I hate divorces, they cost too much LOL. Anyway just bragging a bit, Later Medic:D

I saw the original title: "I asked her and she said Yes" and got all excited for you. But then I read your post. My condolences.

:tinfoil:

As long as you BOTH work to make the marrage work then it will.

Just a little advise from someone who has been married for almost 24 wonderful years.

1. never go to bed mad at each other.

2. Always be willing to comprimise (you are in thsi together so you may have differing viewpoints from time to time).

3. never lie to each other (other than the "no that dosen't make your butt look fat kind of lie).

4. Never hide anything from each other (that's a lie in it'self).

Nov 23 will be 24 years and if I had it to do I'd do it all over again.

I would ditto the above 4 statements. Next month 31 years for the ftncityfatboy. Always treat her as an equal, never talk down to her, never NEVER correct her in front of others, always remember she is your mate and this is a dual project. Good luck and may the good Lord take a liken to ya!!!