Kahr PM9 Report

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest m4coyote

I love my PM9. It is the pistol that is with me constantly. Mine is exceptionally accurate, dependable, and easy to shoot well.

Guest rockytop
I love my PM9. It is the pistol that is with me constantly. Mine is exceptionally accurate, dependable, and easy to shoot well.

Me too

I really like my PM9, but it is usually my go to gun when I need deep concealment. Most times I am accompanied by my trusty G27.

But, as others have said my PM9 is exceptionally accurate and very easy to conceal, not to mention I have never had any malfunction with it...highly recommended weapon!

Guest JHatmaker

I shoot there as well, I'd love to try a PM9 as it's on my list of guns to get one day. You're welcome to try any of mine in return :D

Shoot me a PM and maybe we can meet up one day there. I'll let you know what all I have in case you're interested in getting one of them one day.

Congrats on the new gun, good choice!!

Guest HVAC Worker

I carry the CW .45 everyday and love it.Over 600 rounds thru it and not a problem yet,and I might add it is dead on.:cool:

Guest CPA22

That is what we bought for my wife to carry; however, I have been carrying it some since she is still waiting on her permit. Small and lightweight, I forget it is even there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.