Executive Protection Bureau

Guest Patty

Guest Patty

Why would Jack Dietz be buying all of the hangun ammo he could at Wal Mart in Tullahoma, as often as he does.

Is he reselling it at his shop?

Is he trying to prevent others from buying it from Wal Mart?

Is he reselling it to his students for range ammo?

What does his suppliers think about this?

And why does he buy more than other shoppers can get?

Edited by Patty
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you see him buying it all or selling at his shop?Just curious i don't shop there anymore for the way I have been treated before I knew about other stores in the area. If you live in Tullahoma have you been to Hoselton adventures great guys and of coarse Hero Gear

Guest Patty

Yes I have been around. Just seemed odd that another shop owner is buying his ammo from wal mart. But yet does not want us to buy from there.

• Administrator

Why does it matter where someone does or doesn't want you to buy your ammo? :koolaid:

This thread really seems like it exists to do nothing more than slam someone who isn't here to defend themselves. The originator of this thread has made their point so I'm closing it rather than allow it to devolve. It sounds to me as though the moral of the story is to buy your ammo at Wal-Mart before gun shop owners do.