My First 1911

Guest SigGrl

Guest SigGrl

I've had this about a month now, but just got around to posting the pics. I took it out to the range a few weeks back, and it was excellent; very accurate! I absolutely love it!

DSC_0255.jpg

DSC_0256.jpg

Edited by SigGrl
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SigGrl

Well, it's not like I didn't WANT the Sig, but until I found out if I could really shoot well with one in 45, I didn't want to spend quite that much. It was hard to tell with Buk's, because his is a double stack Para P14. A little too heavy for me, so the Taurus was a better fit.

Nice PT1911,I just picked one up myself,I think they have a lot of features for the buck.I just cant figure out how to post pics or I would.;)

001nuz.jpg

This is the start of my pimpin the 1911

img0727o.jpg

Edited by krunchnik
post picture
Nice PT1911,I just picked one up myself,I think they have a lot of features for the buck.I just cant figure out how to post pics or I would.;)

I know there are a few threads on how to post an image but here is some help ( I hope)

First you need someplace to HOST your image.

I did a quick Google search:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=free+image+host&aq=f&oq

http://imageshack.us/

Is the first one to come up some use others but we will use this one for a example.

Have the image on your PC that you want to host?

Hit the BROWSE button on the Imageshack web page. Then go to the images location (the folder or drive your image is located)

Click on the image (or select) within the folder then hit the OPEN button.

This will place the image name and size in Imageshacks screen box.

Select (place a check mark in the box) next to RESIZE IMAGE. In the drop down you can select a few different sizes. I would suggest 640X 480 for the forums here.

Click on the STRAT UPLOAD button.

This will take you to a screen to create an account to save your image. Just use any email you have in the box asking for it and click the button next to that.

Then:

Next to the line “Direct link to image†You will see a URL.

Copy that URL.

Now in TGO here open your post you want to place the image in

And where you want the image click the "INSERT IMAGE" button uptop.

it will look like this: insertimage.gif

This is where you right click in the popup that shows and PASTE the URL you copyed from the IMAGESHACK . Make sure to remove the "http://" in the popup window before you paste your URL

Image example

test1izk.jpg

I hope this helps.

I know it is not the best written help guide but heck I took a stab..............LOL

I know there are a few threads on how to post an image but here is some help ( I hope)

First you need someplace to HOST your image.

I did a quick Google search:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=free+image+host&aq=f&oq

http://imageshack.us/

Is the first one to come up some use others but we will use this one for a example.

Have the image on your PC that you want to host?

Hit the BROWSE button on the Imageshack web page. Then go to the images location (the folder or drive your image is located)

Click on the image (or select) within the folder then hit the OPEN button.

This will place the image name and size in Imageshacks screen box.

Select (place a check mark in the box) next to RESIZE IMAGE. In the drop down you can select a few different sizes. I would suggest 640X 480 for the forums here.

Click on the STRAT UPLOAD button.

This will take you to a screen to create an account to save your image. Just use any email you have in the box asking for it and click the button next to that.

Then:

Next to the line “Direct link to image†You will see a URL.

Copy that URL.

Now in TGO here open your post you want to place the image in

And where you want the image click the "INSERT IMAGE" button uptop.

it will look like this: insertimage.gif

This is where you right click in the popup that shows and PASTE the URL you copyed from the IMAGESHACK . Make sure to remove the "http://" in the popup window before you paste your URL

Image example

test1izk.jpg

I hope this helps.

I know it is not the best written help guide but heck I took a stab..............LOL

I DID IT I DID IT,thank you so much for the help.