2024 Dove Season

Hey all,

Being new to Tennessee, I want to do more Dove hunting and looking for some decent places to go here about an hour north of Nashville

I found 2 WMA fields, Wilson County Bone Spring Creek Rd & Wilson County Bone Phillips Rd, actually drove to Bone Spring Creek and can't find a way to get from the street back to the field, it's posted private everywhere...

Anyone have any luck at Barton's  Creek?

Would like to move to Quail when that season opens up as well as Pheasant

Thanks, Rick

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Shy of having a bunch of money there isn't a good option for dove. The problem with public shoots is the public is there and early September is too damn hot to wear a ballistic vest, which is a necessity on a public shoot. I'm blessed to get invites to some private shoots and still typically pay between $100-200 to attend each one. As for quail and pheasant, outside of a private reserve you are going to be sol. Quail are near an endangered species around here. I've probably jumped a half dozen covey in 30+ years of stomping through the woods. Never seen a wild pheasant. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.