O's flyover pisses off NY'ers

Jeez, Mike...the 911 switchboard there was jammed, people really freaked out, thousands left their office buildings, really disrupted commerce if nothing else.

But think of all the folks who lost loved ones on 9/11 and their understandable reactions.

I really thought it was stupid, insensitive, disruptive, and even dangerous.

It also cost over $320,000.

A copy of PhotoShop is about $600.

- OS

I think it's a pretty big deal, not only was it stupid and cruel, it shows the hypocrisy of his administration even if the Messiah himself didn't know it was going to take place. Some of the people he chose for his administration knew it. Either they were insensitive to the people of NYC and didn't care or they were idiots, or both. He can no longer lecture CEO's about flying to hearings in their private jets, at least their flights were for a real purpose.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ghostrider

The administration is now billing it as a training mission - well Fark, when I was active, ANY mission that didn't result in dead folks was a training mission.

As one person asked - How much flu vaccine can you buy for $325k ?

I think we've found the winner of this week's misanthropy competition.

- OS

Granted, I moved south for a reason, but can we get over the whole Yankee thing already? There are a few of us here by CHOICE that came from the north, and I for one was an Upstate fire fighter who hauled ass down state on 9-11 to try to help OUR FELLOW CITIZENS during utter and total devastation, so excuse us if we get a little freaked. Police and FF's were calling the military for support too.

Mike, what you said might hold water, if people like Schumer and Bloomberg weren't going after him as well.

Personally, I still don't care of a bunch of cowardly communist yankees are scared. I say do it again for chuckles.

And BTW,

I take offense to being called cowardly and communist more that being called a yankee. Call me a yankee all day long, but don't call me a coward.

And BTW,

I take offense to being called cowardly and communist more that being called a yankee. Call me a yankee all day long, but don't call me a coward.

Don't let it ruffle your feathers. Now you get to be called a Yankee, liberal, redneck, hick who marries his cousins and keeps his wife barefoot and pregnant. Best of both worlds.:wave:

Don't let it ruffle your feathers. Now you get to be called a Yankee, liberal, redneck, hick who marries his cousins and keeps his wife barefoot and pregnant. Best of both worlds.:wave:

You're right Smith, I shouldn't let it bother me.

-Thanks,

The conservative yankee redneck

okay i give up. It was a big deal.

And Arko you are not just a yankee, since you moved here you are officially a "damn yankee."

Thanks,

-Arko,

The Conservative DAMN Yankee Redneck.

(CDYR for short)

Guest SomeGuy

Arko,

I did not have carpetbaggers like you in mind when I made the previous statements, especially since I highly doubt you support the current yankee POS POTUS.

Got that you CDYR? :wave:

Arko,

I did not have carpetbaggers like you in mind when I made the previous statements, especially since I highly doubt you support the current yankee POS POTUS.

Got that you CDYR? :wave:

Thanks Someguy,

And no, I don't!

-CDYR:cool:

The reality is Obama probably wasn't aware of the stunt or was relying on others (well paid) to handle the details to be sure it was done right. True he is ultimayely responsible for what happens on his watch, but come on, I think he has other more important things on his mind right now.