Looking for holster

I carry a Sig P-365x macro variant.  I’m fixed on EDC holseters for it but often, at home I’m just wearing gym shorts so I like to put in in one of those el cheapo nylon holsters that have a spare magazine pouch at the front with a strap and another strap across the top of the gun.  I use it on the chair beside my recliner and on my bedside table.  Now, I have one that’s ok for the gun during the day, but at night I slap on a weapons light and I would like to store it in that configuration on my bedside table. I’ve been to academy because they carry these cheap holster, but no joy on mine.  Anyone have Anya suggestions on where I might find one?  I prefer in person store as I’m worries a about fit.

10 hours ago, papa61 said:

As bad as I hate saying so, try Walmart. They used to carry uncle Mikes's like you're asking about. If that doesn't work, try ACE CASE direct. I have one of these that's over 20 years old and still works as intended. It's on my bump in the night go belt.

Extra Mag Holsters (Various Sizes) Nylon | Ace Case Manufacturing, LLC

That’s exactly what I need, but the issue I have with Walmart and mail order is I don’t know what size works with my light. I may just take a stab at it though.  I’ve always thought these holster were trash, but like I said in my original post, I found a good use for them.  Thanks for the recommendation.

6 hours ago, Defender said:

That’s exactly what I need, but the issue I have with Walmart and mail order is I don’t know what size works with my light. I may just take a stab at it though.  I’ve always thought these holster were trash, but like I said in my original post, I found a good use for them.  Thanks for the recommendation.

I wouldn't use the AceCase for carry. I tried it and it just did not work for me. but they are good for this type of use. Especially with the mag pouch. Their fitment chart is pretty wide. Maybe contact them. Let us know how it comes out.

• Like 1

Got my new AceCase holster in and it’s exactly what I was looking for.  Like Papa61 said, it’s not a good carry holster but it fits my need perfectly. I have decent quality EDC holsters.    Often at home, I’m in gym shorts and a t-shirt and keep it next to me by my recliner,  or if going to another room, it’s easy-peasy to carry both it and a spare mag, just in case. Also  I use it on nightstand as well.  I used to ‘stage’ guns throughout the house, but these days, I keep them more hidden, yet fairly easy to get to, just in case.  Thanks, Papa61.  I have had similar styles for similar purposes, but couldn’t find one with room for a light.  TGO in for the win, yet again, LOL.

IMG_0743.jpeg

• Like 1