School Shooting in Georgia

52 minutes ago, TGO David said:

I see that "Biden" was quick to release a statement condemning guns, as usual.

F#/k that guy. He encourages 10s of thousands of criminals into the country and calls foul if anything happens.  

Edited by Alleycat72
  • Thanks 3
  • Administrator

Please,  no one take this as a statement of indifference or callousness toward those injured or the families of those murdered.  I mourn with them, as we all do I am sure.

That said, of course a school shooting happened during the run-up to the election.  No conspiracy theory is needed to support my lack of shock, either.  Sick people are going to do sick things to get attention during this time of increased attention by the media on things that are polarizing or triggering to the American people.

Keep your collective head on a swivel, people.  The months ahead are going to be interesting.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

They say he surrendered immediately when LE showed up. 14 year old shooter and no death wish? Curiouser and curiouser. 

David makes a valid point. Why is it these things always happen around election time or when the democrats need public opinion off them and  focused elsewhere? I'm no conspiracy theorist, but it does make you wonder. 

This kid's story should be very interesting. But I wonder how much reported by MSM is actually going to be true? 

• Like 4
34 minutes ago, Grayfox54 said:

... I wonder how much reported by MSM is actually going to be true? 

I don't think that being true is usually considered when opinions are published by the media or when politicians speak.

• Like 1
  • Moderators
5 minutes ago, Links2k said:

Dad may also be in a bit of trouble. 

I expect so. The precedent set by the Michigan couple’s prosecution is going to start getting used regularly. 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:

Oh look, he was known to the FBI. 

Season 5 What GIF by The Office

If they don't have probable cause to arrest someone, what exactly are they supposed to do? I feel like people always look for someone to blame, and lately it's the FBI. 

Sounds like that should be directed towards the father. 

• Like 1
  • Moderators
10 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

If they don't have probable cause to arrest someone, what exactly are they supposed to do? I feel like people always look for someone to blame, and lately it's the FBI. 

I’m only pointing out the thoroughly expected pattern here. A pattern that’s become so well established that it’s a literal meme at this point. 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

If the FBI didn't have enough probable cause to act, neither did the father.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, BigK said:

If the FBI didn't have enough probable cause to act, neither did the father.

I disagree. The father doesn't need probable cause to more securely store his weapons, discuss shootings with his son or seek professional advisory and counseling help. This falls on the parents and they should also be held accountable.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Ya never know the real circumstances and back stories around these things, SIGH...

I'm beginning to think that either the parents don't know, refuse to believe, or believe a lie about the mental state of their kids; or they are simply just too busy trying to make a livin to deal with these " reports of concern "...

The old " He wuz on our radar " thing is irrelevant if no one moves to help these children.  

No matter the musings, this is a genuine tragedy and there simply ain't enough years to cry for this..

That said;  I' m beginning to be more receptive to the " they do it during to a runup to some national event " theory that David opined on.

leroy...

PS.... check this link out...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13814835/Colt-Gray-FBI-Apaleecha-school-shooting-online-threats.html

Edited by leroy
5 minutes ago, leroy said:

Ya never know the real circumstances and back stories around these things, SIGH...

I'm beginning to think that either the parents don't know, refuse to believe, or believe a lie about the mental state of their kids; or they are simply just too busy trying to make a livin to deal with these " reports of concern "...

The old " He wuz on our radar " thing is irrelevant if no one moves to help these children.  

No matter the musings, this is a genuine tragedy and there simply ain't enough years to cry for this..

That said;  I' m beginning to be more receptive to the " they do it during to a runup to some national event " theory that David opined on.

leroy...

PS.... check this link out...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13814835/Colt-Gray-FBI-Apaleecha-school-shooting-online-threats.html

Thanks leroy,

I was just gonna post this carticle.

Very sad.

• Thanks 1