College Football 2024

22 minutes ago, deerslayer said:

I think you two should attend a Philadelphia Eagles game.  

Haven’t watched an NFL game in a good 20 years and I’m too old old to beat manners into yankee trash. 😀

Edited by Garufa
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

'Bama...what happened!?

Dang Vols were speedy & smart on defense.

New Crimson Tide coach seems in over his head. He seems to think Milroe can pass them to success and a 'real' defense is optional. So much learning to do.

Congrats to Tennessee fans, players, and coaches - you are as good as Vanderbilt this year, ha! (Seriously, Greg is right...this wasn't a "tear down the goalposts" worthy win, but definitely warrants firing up some cigars.)

Georgia looks to be the big dog of NCAA football this season, humbling Texas. Gotta play the games to see who has got the goods. Dawgs look to be 'for real'.

10 hours ago, Erik88 said:

Ours fans tearing down the goalpost again is ridiculous. That should be a once in a generation thing, not every win. I haven't been impressed with TN fans lately. I was at the Florida game last week and some of our fans were acting like trash. I watched a drunk TN fan threaten to arrest some Florida fan for cheering. 

Not taking up for bad actions, but you should attend a UT/UF game down in Gainesville.  I'll never step foot on UF campus again.

1 hour ago, jpx2rk said:

Not taking up for bad actions, but you should attend a UT/UF game down in Gainesville.  I'll never step foot on UF campus again.

It's the same in most every big name school.  I've seen it at every game ive attended. There's always some number of fans who are just nasty. 

Then they sing in church on Sunday and back to their desk job on Monday. 

• Like 3
8 hours ago, peejman said:

It's the same in most every big name school.  I've seen it at every game ive attended. There's always some number of fans who are just nasty. 

Then they sing in church on Sunday and back to their desk job on Monday. 

That’s why I don’t go to sporting events anymore. Any event where copious amounts of alcohol are involved I’m on edge and can’t enjoy it. My wife and I went to a UT game once and this drunk old man kept falling asleep on my wife and his friends were just laughing at him. Embarrassing for anyone to act like that, especially a grown man. 

Edited by steveo50
  • Like 2