Pocket Holster recommendations?

I like sticky holsters.  I have one for several of my guns.  I don’t pocket carry much anymore since I retired, but when I do pocket carry my Ruger LCP Max, it’s in the sticky holster.  They make one specific to most guns and unlike several other pocket holsters I’ve used over the years, the holster stays in your pocket when you need it to.  I keep a gun in different rooms of my house and also use pocket holsters for those guns too, to help protect them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I have both the Nemesis and the stick holster and I like them both. The Nemesis is for my little LCP Max and the Sticky holster is for my Max 9 with a RDS. The Sticky holster is one of the few made for an RDS. 

Another pocket holster I use if for my J-Frame S&W 442. It’s a Safariland Mdl 25.of the three, it’s is the most rigid. 

I have a couple of Uncle Mikes too, but never use them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I also have the DeSantis Nemesis and the Superfly version with the extra flap for less printing, makes it look like a wallet in your pocket.  The Superfly is my favorite pocket holster but I like both. 

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.