Shooting at Trump rally?

Message added by Chucktshoes,

From here on forward, let’s refrain from making denigrating statements like “your TDS is showing.” or “MAGA is a cult!” It doesn’t further any actual conversation or understanding. It only hardens battle lines. Appreciate in advance the cooperation. 

15 minutes ago, Garufa said:

How on earth was no one else hit?

From watching the video, clearly the shots come from Stage Right (Trump’s right/the direction he was facing). So anyone else that was hit would be to Trump’s left (if he were facing forward).

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
33 minutes ago, GlockSpock said:

Now everyone here will get to vote for an anti-gun president. 

One minute he’s a gun grabber and the next minute he’s pushing a radical right wing agenda.  You people need to make up your damn minds.  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
Just now, gregintenn said:

Liberals are truly insane.

None of this is a surprise.  The left has been riling up their side for two years.  “Get in their face”, running Rs out of restaurants, showing up at their houses, “we will do whatever it takes.”  At least leftists are mostly unfamiliar with guns and shooting.   

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3
4 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

If that's true, how in the world did secret service allow him to get up there. Hard to imagine. 

They DO work for the government. Could have hired the guy for all I know. We’re I Trump, I’d hire my own security and tell them for hot the road.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
54 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:

sVyrJ4V.jpeg

Here’s the re-election image that will go down in history books. 

I think we just witnessed the first election in July. That picture will be printed into t shirts by the end of the day. 

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Erik88 said:

I think we just witnessed the first election in July. That picture will be printed into t shirts by the end of the day. 

Let’s just hope the Dems don’t employ someone competent.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

You gotta admit, Erik. That’s a pretty bad ass pic!

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

I suppose you forgot about Gabby Giffords. 

Nope.  Loughner was a drug addicted schizo who friends and family said had no interest in politics.  And he was a mass shooter, not an assassin with a target.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
5 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

I suppose you forgot about Gabby Giffords. 

Giffords was quite moderate until she started blaming guns instead of the asshat that shot her.

Edited by AuEagle
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, Snaveba said:

TBH, the shooter could be from either party, or neither party. 

Or some other planet, or a .gov employee, or just shooting groundhogs and missed. I know where I’d put my money were I a gambling man.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2