Shooting at Trump rally?

Message added by Chucktshoes,

From here on forward, let’s refrain from making denigrating statements like “your TDS is showing.” or “MAGA is a cult!” It doesn’t further any actual conversation or understanding. It only hardens battle lines. Appreciate in advance the cooperation. 

6 minutes ago, Links2k said:

God has blessed me abundantly. If you stopped stereotyping people, you recognize that. I don’t need anything from anyone!

I wasn’t stereotyping anybody.  I was trying to make a point about not jumping the gun and destroying a city before any facts are known (like BLM has famously done several times).  It wasn’t aimed at you, so I’m sorry if you took it that way.  If you can’t acknowledge that possibility, there’s nothing more to say.  

• Like 3

As soon as I saw the news, I told someone. TGO will be going Ape ####..

Wonder when political forums will get removed by David again?

From my point of view, both sides are crazy as #### and should all be removed from office or prevented from running for reelection. 

Now, I'll let sone of you get back to the pissing on one another. I'm gonna thumb through some gun magazine articles before bed. 

• Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Links2k said:

They just sh*t in the capitol, have a failed coup, then call it a tourist event. The cowards also March around Nashville dressed like racist , Incel,  Ken dolls in the middle of the summer hoping to live in the 1950’s again. 

spacer.png

• Like 2

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Garufa said:

WTH is this?

You didn't see the media blunder at the beginning? Claiming he fell. And was startled by popping noises.If CNN existed then I'm sure that's what they would've led with

Edited by Ruination Fan
Fat finger typing and added screenshot just after
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Ruination Fan said:

You didn't see the media blunder at the beginning? Claiming he fell. And was startled by popping noises.If CNN existed then I'm sure that's what they would've led with

What does that have to do with the Kennedy assassination?  Do you have anything relevant to contribute?

Edited by Garufa
  • Like 1

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, Garufa said:

What does the have to do with the Kennedy assassination?  Do you have anything relevant to contribute?

Sure. Why was a building 200yds out not on the radar for secret service? Wasn't it recently said (by someone in Office)that "it's time to put Trump in a bullseye?" (Sounds a little like violent rhetoric).  And I remember in the not so distant past at a softball game something similar happened. spacer.png

Edited by Ruination Fan
Added another photo
12 minutes ago, deerslayer said:

I wasn’t stereotyping anybody.  I was trying to make a point about not jumping the gun and destroying a city before any facts are known (like BLM has famously done several times).  It wasn’t aimed at you, so I’m sorry if you took it that way.  If you can’t acknowledge that possibility, there’s nothing more to say.  

I knew it wasn’t aimed me. You don’t know anything about me that would allow you to form a valid opinion. You were just throwing out some red meat for the circle jerk.   I’m never surprised when one of the same six or seven guys get started with their crap.

I’m like an old turtle.  I’ve been through a lot and I’ve seen a lot. The slights and innuendo dished out here is funny and pathetic at the same time. I don’t require apologies or explanations.  Just don’t be ugly, and I won’t be ugly. It’s that simple!

As far as the assassination attempt. I don’t like Trump. I don’t want Trump to be my president again, but no one deserves what happened to him today.  I’m certain his family was traumatized. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, deerslayer said:

Ditto.  

I KNOW you brought up BLM and burning down stuff which had absolutely nothing to do with the original topic, then backtracked when a decent person unafraid of backlash from the cult called you out.  WALK IN YOUR TRUTH  DUDE!

Goodnight! I no longer wish to engage with you.  I hope you wake up feeling joyful, refreshed, happy and optimistic about ANYTHING tomorrow. 

A bit of info, do not know how correct it is.

| BREAKING GRAPHIC WARNING: A photo of the alleged shooter who tried to kill Donald Trump was leaked. An alleged Antifa member discharged by the secret service.

Edited by RED333
Because I can
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Links2k said:

I KNOW you brought up BLM and burning down stuff which had absolutely nothing to do with the original topic, then backtracked when a decent person unafraid of backlash from the cult called you out.  WALK IN YOUR TRUTH  DUDE!

It had everything to do with my agreement with your statement that an investigation first needed to be done.  But you already know this.  

9 hours ago, MacGyver said:

USSS has some Real explaining to do.  A guy with a long gun on an elevated roof 125m from their principal.

Something(s) really broke down tonight. 

Definitely, but how staffed up was Trump's SS team?  Mayorkas allegedly denied a recent request for an increase in Trump's security.  Were they a skeleton crew?

• Angry 1
1 hour ago, RED333 said:

A photo of the alleged shooter who tried to kill Donald Trump was leaked. An alleged Antifa member discharged by the secret service.

Crooks (the shooter) had not yet reached his 21st birthday. Fox states he was a registered Republican but that he'd donated to a leftist organization. 

I think the press gets a portion of the blame for this assassination attempt. For years they've been telling us that Trump is a fascist, that he's a threat to democracy, and that he must be stopped by any means. Some on the left have actually called for his assassination. 

We shouldn't forget that a rally attendee was killed by the shooter, and two others were seriously wounded. Hell of a thing!

• Like 8
40 minutes ago, The Legion said:

image.png.99536ee6a8c762e1afe9df89b9343998.png

My first thought was to wonder if this photo had been manipulated, but it appears on the front page of the NY Times along with comments about the photographer and from an FBI analyst. 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Darrell said:

Crooks (the shooter) had not yet reached his 21st birthday. Fox states he was a registered Republican but that he'd donated to a leftist organization. 

I think the press gets a portion of the blame for this assassination attempt. For years they've been telling us that Trump is a fascist, that he's a threat to democracy, and that he must be stopped by any means. Some on the left have actually called for his assassination. 

We shouldn't forget that a rally attendee was killed by the shooter, and two others were seriously wounded. Hell of a thing!

The left will say "see he was one of yours!" but it's pretty clear where his head was.  Michael Moore is a life NRA member, but he didn't join to help fight for 2A causes. 

Hopefully, he's just a loon who swallowed the "save democracy" nonsense and not a part of something bigger.  

Edited by deerslayer
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, papa61 said:

I will try to avoid the political end of this, I'm sure it will be covered.

Saw the vid in slow motion,

1. Trump grabbed his ear and kept speaking, looked at his hand and put it back to his ear before SS floored him. Secret Service was slow.
2. How did security allow someone to climb the back of the bleachers. Security was lax
3. Secret Service agent infront of Trump after he was put into his vehicle couldn't find her holster.
4. Shooter got off more than one shot.

Several people need more training. And before anyone brings it up, I know about stress and adrenalin and that is what we train for.

I said something similar within moments after I saw the shooting.  I’ve worked with the SS for Presidential security for 2 Presidents on 2 continents.  EX-Presidential security is not as intense, I would imagine, but also I would have thought that that would have ramped up for the campaign.  Whether it’s B team agents or lack of funding/number of agents and resources, something is wrong here.  There just wasn’t that much high ground here with line of sight to Trump. Each of those spots should have been covered, if not with dedicated anti-sniper oversight, then with local police or SS control of access to those roofs.  Their response didn’t seem Tier 1 either.  One other thing I noticed is that there seemed to be an high number of female agents after the attempt.  I know there are female agents that would have no problem kicking my azz but honestly, in the overall scheme of high level assets, those numbers are just way lower than the number of males in the same job.  I’m not saying the fix is in, but I am saying that Trump should have had better coverage nd planning.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2