Shooting at Trump rally?

Message added by Chucktshoes,

From here on forward, let’s refrain from making denigrating statements like “your TDS is showing.” or “MAGA is a cult!” It doesn’t further any actual conversation or understanding. It only hardens battle lines. Appreciate in advance the cooperation. 

• Moderators
40 minutes ago, mikegideon said:

TDS, Morpheus. You got it!

7 minutes ago, Links2k said:

I’m not replying to that. You get a free personal attack. I’ll get docked -25 points again.

Moderators, please prevent the personal attacks, before I retaliate and things falls apart.

@Links2kdoes have a point, this is just moving fast and hard to keep up with. 

This is the one warning to everyone. Everyone keep yourselves in check. Emotions are high, but personal attacks are not acceptable. This thread will get re-read a lot so what gets by tonight might not tomorrow. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Garufa said:

Is that where it is?  I knew there was one around here somewhere, but I was just thinking about sales from the campaign website or wherever, lol.

Yes. It was a sex shop before. 

• Haha 2
30 minutes ago, LangdoniousRex said:

The chaos in this topic is quite enlightening. It comes off like a snapshot of the overall state of our country. God help us all.

The thread didn’t start with chaos. People immediately brought their biases to the post without any information. 

3 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:

@Links2kdoes have a point, this is just moving fast and hard to keep up with. 

This is the one warning to everyone. Everyone keep yourselves in check. Emotions are high, but personal attacks are not acceptable. This thread will get re-read a lot so what gets by tonight might not tomorrow. 

Sorry. I'm out.

17 minutes ago, papa61 said:

I based what I said on two eyewitness accounts. I wasn't there and the shooter was not on camera. Even so, why wouldn't there at the very least a drone overwatch looking for snipers on rooftops? I want to know what the range was.

This is my thought. How in the world is there an unsecure rooftop ANYWHERE near this event? This is a MAJOR screw up

• Like 8
29 minutes ago, deerslayer said:

Agreed.  Don’t go all BLM.  

You can’t help yourself can you? Bless your heart!

24 minutes ago, NoBanStan said:

People who want a new civil war to kick off are morons looking for an excuse to larp around town in their gear and possibly shoot someone. Let's see how you feel when it's your neighborhood and family getting shot up.

I swear...

They’re not thinking that far ahead. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Links2k said:

The thread didn’t start with chaos. People immediately brought their biases to the post without any information. 

Just curious, you profile says you were a government employee, what branch?

16 minutes ago, LangdoniousRex said:

This says more than any direct reply ever would

Dude you haven’t been around long enough to know the b.s. I’ve had to deal with from your new “friends.”

You’ll know when I have something I want to say. Stick around!

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, NoBanStan said:

This is my thought. How in the world is there an unsecure rooftop ANYWHERE near this event? This is a MAJOR screw up

The report now says 200-300 yards with an AR15 style, 7 or 8 shots. Damn son, that's a fail where I was trained. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, papa61 said:

This could go the other way from what is being speculated. Americans could see what all of the polarized extreme right and left are causing and decide we have had enough. One can still have hope.

I’d also like to see this occur. 

Just now, papa61 said:

The report now says 200-300 yards with an AR15 style, 7 or 8 shots. Damn son, that's a fail where I was trained. 

He's pretty far down from the apex of the roof as well, where he could have supported. Maybe to avoid printing against the sky? I doubt it though. Probably didn't even support the rifle. This wasn't a well planned OP.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, BillyBob said:

Just curious, you profile says you were a government employee, what branch?

How does that information benefit you, and why are concerned?  It has nothing to do with this post!

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, NoBanStan said:

You are assuming this event wasn’t orchestrated.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Links2k said:

Dude you haven’t been around long enough to know the b.s. I’ve had to deal with from your new “friends.”

You’ll know when I have something I want to say. Stick around!

I always found it ironic that the 2A crowd absolutely tramples all over the 1A. There would be a lot less drama and micro punditry but most people wouldn't know what to do with themselves. 

1 minute ago, LangdoniousRex said:

I always found it ironic that the 2A crowd absolutely tramples all over the 1A. There would be a lot less drama and micro punditry but most people wouldn't know what to do with themselves. 

PEACE!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
57 minutes ago, Links2k said:

It’s hilarious how some of you think that you’re the only ones proficient in the use of guns.

More often than not, the competent ones lean right.  Kinda comes with the territory.  

• Like 2
1 minute ago, deerslayer said:

More often than not, the competent ones lean right.  Kinda comes with the territory.  

Whatever makes you comfortable.  There’s always an exception to every rule. 

2 minutes ago, deerslayer said:

I just don't believe in burning #### down, at least until a few facts are established.  

Just say what you want to say.  Show the doctor on the doll where some black person hurt you.  

• Like 1
  • Wow 2
1 minute ago, Links2k said:

Whatever makes you comfortable.  There’s always an exception to every rule. 

Nothing comfortable about assassinating presidential candidates and encouraging people to start civil wars.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Links2k said:

Just say what you want to say.  Show the doctor on the doll where some black person hurt you.  

Not sure what a black person has to do with this, but no surprise it's mentioned.  

• Like 1
Just now, deerslayer said:

Not sure what a black person has to do with this, but no surprise it's mentioned.  

Earlier you said "Don't BLM it up".  or something to that effect in response to his post. Maybe you didn't mean it in that context, but it certainly read that way. Just sayin...

• Like 1