Shooting at Trump rally?

Message added by Chucktshoes,

From here on forward, let’s refrain from making denigrating statements like “your TDS is showing.” or “MAGA is a cult!” It doesn’t further any actual conversation or understanding. It only hardens battle lines. Appreciate in advance the cooperation. 

41 minutes ago, deerslayer said:

None of this is a surprise.  The left has been riling up their side for two years.  “Get in their face”, running Rs out of restaurants, showing up at their houses, “we will do whatever it takes.”  At least leftists are mostly unfamiliar with guns and shooting.   

This crap has been building since the Tea Party during the Obama administration. 

Secondly, violence begets violence!  Trump has talked violent rhetoric since 2015, and at almost every rally. I know, because I watch every rally that’s available on RSBN. Hopefully Trump will use this event to tone things down, but to this date, he hasn’t shown that type of character. 

It’s hilarious how some of you think that you’re the only ones proficient in the use of guns. Also, why is the first thing out of some of your mouths about violence? If you’re serious, why aren’t you the one setting it off?

• Haha 2
  • Dislike 1
14 minutes ago, Links2k said:

I want to know how people here already know who did the shooting. They may be correct, but damn, let the investigation begin first. 

Agreed.  Don’t go all BLM.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Thank God Trump is still alive, My prays are for the ones that lost their lives and for this country, I for one do not want a civil war!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
44 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

I think we just witnessed the first election in July. That picture will be printed into t shirts by the end of the day. 

I think you’re correct, but I think that it will only cause more violence. 

45 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

Both sides have extremists. Anyone claiming otherwise is full of ####. 

Right!

33 minutes ago, BillyBob said:

What are we all wearing to the boogaloo? 

15 minutes ago, Alleycat72 said:

My old Kevlar 

3 minutes ago, mikegideon said:

Better wear plates to this one.

Gonna need F15s and nukes too

• Haha 2

Every American should abhor this situation. Americans deserve a chance to select a president by voting. No one has the right to deprive us all of our right to vote for whomever we wish.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

People who want a new civil war to kick off are morons looking for an excuse to larp around town in their gear and possibly shoot someone. Let's see how you feel when it's your neighborhood and family getting shot up.

I swear...

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5
13 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

That monstrosity at Watt Rd will sell them by the truck load. 

Is that where it is?  I knew there was one around here somewhere, but I was just thinking about sales from the campaign website or wherever, lol.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, mikegideon said:

TDS, Morpheus. You got it!

I’m not replying to that. You get a free personal attack. I’ll get docked -25 points again.

Moderators, please prevent the personal attacks, before I retaliate and things falls apart.

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:

I based what I said on two eyewitness accounts. I wasn't there and the shooter was not on camera. Even so, why wouldn't there at the very least a drone overwatch looking for snipers on rooftops? I want to know what the range was.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TripleGGG said:

Here’s the re-election image that will go down in history books. 

Absolutely an iconic photo. That picture is one of those once-in-a-generation images that will live long after you and I are gone. 

• Like 4
28 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:

I believe him. I’m going to attempt to find the video I saw of people immediately pointing to the left when the shots rang out. 

1 minute ago, Links2k said:

I believe him. I’m going to attempt to find the video I saw of people immediately pointing to the left when the shots rang out. 

third witness believes she saw shooter in the bleachers. maybe they saw one of the victims amybe there were two shooters.

• Like 1

Damn the President was just about killed, and people here are talking how now he will be an anti 2a president, really come on this isn't the time for any of that.  You know what no one is perfect and no one will have your pure beliefs, but for my 57 years on this earth Trump is the best President during that time.  He maybe an A**hole like the rest of us, but at this point voting for him or not he deserves our support. God bless him and this country we need it.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5
9 minutes ago, Links2k said:

I’m not replying to that. You get a free personal attack. I’ll get docked -25 points again.

Moderators, please prevent the personal attacks, before I retaliate and things falls apart.

This says more than any direct reply ever would

This could go the other way from what is being speculated. Americans could see what all of the polarized extreme right and left are causing and decide we have had enough. One can still have hope.

I don't believe this but it is possible.

Edited by papa61
  • Like 5