I looked back for the number of the post about brass. There're no numbers on the post like sone website have. So it's "Posted Monday at 09:26 AM". I'm not trying to make a living from the sales, just passing time and helping others with a good fair price. I have lots of calibers not claimed yet. I've finished sorting all the casings, just got go back and sort like 40 S&W from 10mm. 

I tried the pizza again for leftover dinner. I got half of the first piece down then ate the toppings from the rest. Expecting phone calls I've had my phone on me all the time. No calls so far from GI and PT doctors.

The online auction site posted 60 photos of items that would be offered last night, I watch it on zoom. Prices went cheap on some items. Not knowing when I'd be able to pick them up I let them pass.

The visit with the Kemo doctor went pretty good. Said they put a stain of different cancers on the tumor tissue to determine where the cancer comes from. It's not quite the right color for colon cancer. He's sending me to a GI asap for a pet scan to see if the cancer is in my stomach.

Posted (edited)

I was helping my wife yesterday, seems she gets in worse shape than I sometimes. I missed a call 10:40 am from the GI doctor. Called the number back in 12 minutes, got a recording. Left the info they wanted and have been waiting on a return call since. Hope to get a recall soon. 

Edited by DeepSouth
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Gastro One needs a release from my heart doctor before test can be set up. For some reason they sent it to the wrong doctor. I can't remember if his name was ever asked. I don't know if there's a doctor by that name at Stern's in the Memphis area. Don't know why the crew at Stern's didn't look at my name and DOB and transfer it to my doctor. Now I'm over a week behind on tests.

Double probe at Gastro One is set for 9/26. I can call and check on openings between now and then. I have a 9 day count down on the drug pack they sent me. West clinic visit is set for 10/7, might get to change it too.

I loaded the washer yesterday. Hit the power button and the selection I wanted, the light went out. CLn is on the display. The washer started without hitting the start button. After washing for 30 minutes I unplugged it. Let it set for 2 hours and plugged it back in. Hit the power button and it starts washing without hitting the start button. The door is locked, can't get to the data plate for the model number. I'll be clearing a path to get it outdoors. Lowes and Home Depot have the Entergy Star on sale today. Order one and wait for delivery.

• Like 1

I went through about 15 appliance repair websites. Most want your money before answering your question. I found that the start button doubles as the error reset button. I held it in for 10 seconds and the error was gone and the washer is working right again.

Visit with the PT yesterday. Says my back has a twist. Wants to see an xray but can't order one. Will call one of the other doctors and might get one.

Selling brass casings cheap I got from the range. One order to fill and I'll be out of most.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, DeepSouth said:

Tuesday the dermatologist removed a cyst about as large as my thumb from my right shoulder blade.

I have them as well, had one on my back like yours. I fell on mine and it became infected, it took 2 trips to get it all out. I have at least 6 to 8 on different parts of me. Not a worry as long as they do not get infected. Hang in there Bro.

• Like 1