Movie Theaters

34 minutes ago, Links2k said:

Nothing that Chris Rock’s foot up his azz and lots of therapy can’t cure. 

Rock ran his mouth and found out.

Regardless, I like both of them and am not a cancel type like more than I thought would be.

50 minutes ago, Garufa said:

Rock ran his mouth and found out.

Regardless, I like both of them and am not a cancel type like more than I thought would be.

It was a joke. Smith’s been somewhat of a comedian during his acting career. He should have know better. That slap is now his legacy. I hear Bad Boys 4 is pretty good, but I’ll wait to stream.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Links2k said:

It was a joke. Smith’s been somewhat of a comedian during his acting career. He should have know better. That slap is now his legacy. I hear Bad Boys 4 is pretty good, but I’ll wait to stream.

Poor Will is a cuck. No way to wiggle out of that.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, gregintenn said:

Elvis was definitely the very worst actor ever to stand in front of a camera. In the female category, the award goes to Sondra Locke.

To a six year old kid, Elvis was cool.  Sandra Locke?  Yeah, you got that right.  

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Garufa said:

What’s wrong with Will Smith?

I really liked him, but it's hard for me to respect a guy that stands by a woman that runs around on him and then takes it out on others. Who knows his circumstances... maybe she's got him legally/financially? I dunno. But it definitely tainted my view of him.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, NoBanStan said:

I really liked him, but it's hard for me to respect a guy that stands by a woman that runs around on him and then takes it out on others. Who knows his circumstances... maybe she's got him legally/financially? I dunno. But it definitely tainted my view of him.

I can understand that more than the slap. The slap was career crushing stupid. It would have been that stupid even if his skanky wife had any honor to defend. I thought the guy was a pro. He's not.

• Like 1
  • Administrator
On 6/24/2024 at 5:05 PM, Links2k said:

We can’t leave out the John Wick movies. They’re always entertaining, even though sometimes they do too much.  

JW4 was hard to watch.  I've never seen so many dudes get shot in the dick before.  😄 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
12 minutes ago, mikegideon said:

I can understand that more than the slap. The slap was career crushing stupid. It would have been that stupid even if his skanky wife had any honor to defend. I thought the guy was a pro. He's not.

He could do no wrong until that moment for me. Guess he's human after all. She's putrid though.

Maybe she's like Brendan Fraser's wife or a Yoko? Just sucking the life out of him.

• Like 2
Just now, TGO David said:

JW4 was hard to watch.  I've never seen so many dudes get shot in the dick before.  😄 

This implies you've broken some previous record or you had a fixed, acceptable amount of dick shots. 😄

• Haha 4
  • Administrator
49 minutes ago, NoBanStan said:

This implies you've broken some previous record or you had a fixed, acceptable amount of dick shots. 😄

I think the most telling part of this is that I actually did not have a number in mind before I watched JW4 but was so astounded at the number of dudes who John Wick shot in the family jewels that I suddenly realized that a line had been crossed somewhere. 😄

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, NoBanStan said:

He could do no wrong until that moment for me. Guess he's human after all. She's putrid though.

Maybe she's like Brendan Fraser's wife or a Yoko? Just sucking the life out of him.

In a way I feel sorry for him. He seems to worship the ground she walks on, but she only loves his paycheck. You'd think a man that has the balls to walk on stage and slap someone on live TV would have the balls to walk away from that retched bald GI Jane2 skank. To add insult to injury, Smith hits like a girl. Chris Rock barely flinched from that sucker slap.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

You guys don't think that was scripted?

I don’t. Will was laughing until his wife gave him the side eye. 

As mentioned before, it was a weak, dramatic slap that looked scripted. Rock gets a lot of criticism for not responding. That was a classy move, but Smith would have had to deal with me after the show or during a commercial break.  

Rock made a financial killing from Netflix doing a standup show where he eventually ripped Smith a new butt hole. Other than that, the special wasn’t that good. 

Rock also did an amazing acting job in “Fargo” two seasons ago. If you haven’t watched all the seasons of Fargo, do yourself a favor and check them out. In last season’s Fargo, Jon Hamm put on an acting masterclass. A must watch. 

• Like 3

Knock it off with dick shots already, lol.  I’m not squeamish in at all (except in such matters) but a line must be drawn in shooting peckers, even if the villain deserves it.

Edited by Garufa
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, BigK said:

In a way I feel sorry for him. He seems to worship the ground she walks on, but she only loves his paycheck. You'd think a man that has the balls to walk on stage and slap someone on live TV would have the balls to walk away from that retched bald GI Jane2 skank. To add insult to injury, Smith hits like a girl. Chris Rock barely flinched from that sucker slap.

I can't feel sorry for him. Will could put an ad in the paper and get laid by 1000+ women. No need to put up with that from any of them. Staged or not, I'm sure he knew better than to dislocate Rock's jaw on national TV.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Garufa said:

Knock it off with dick shots already, lol.  I’m not squeamish in at all but a line must be drawn in shooting peckers, even if the villain deserves it.

Did you see the Chris Costa video about pelvic girdle shots being an alternative to center mass? I figure Reeves caught that and said, "That's it! Dick shots!"

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, mikegideon said:

Did you see the Chris Costa video about pelvic girdle shots being an alternative to center mass? I figure Reeves caught that and said, "That's it! Dick shots!"

Well, he definitely knows he's a good shot. One might even say he's cocky about it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

From one of Costa's students...

By the time the last evolution was ready to go on the range we were all ready for anything he threw at us.  kneeling with out hands on our heads in a hostage position with our back to the targets (GUN is called) spin around while drawing reaction hand, holster roll, two to the body one to the pelvic girdle.  I was able to do chest rolls with confidence (read very slowly but with confidence) and acquire my sights and break the shot.  

It ain't Keanu's fault.

51 minutes ago, mikegideon said:

From one of Costa's students...

By the time the last evolution was ready to go on the range we were all ready for anything he threw at us.  kneeling with out hands on our heads in a hostage position with our back to the targets (GUN is called) spin around while drawing reaction hand, holster roll, two to the body one to the pelvic girdle.  I was able to do chest rolls with confidence (read very slowly but with confidence) and acquire my sights and break the shot.  

It ain't Keanu's fault.

I always thought the pelvic bone would be a large and incapacitating to shoot. Crack that bone and the toughest SOB on earth ain’t going anywhere. Physics won’t allow it.

2 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

I always thought the pelvic bone would be a large and incapacitating to shoot. Crack that bone and the toughest SOB on earth ain’t going anywhere. Physics won’t allow it.

The whole area will take you out of the fight. And as Costa pointed out, it's as easy to hit as the chest. So, dick shooting somebody isn't just a movie trick. It's the new cool way to defend yourself. Bang!

15 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

No doubt about it.  Don’t need a fancy trainer to point that out; it’s basic physics.  That being said, the dangling parts are between the bones.

On 6/26/2024 at 1:51 PM, TGO David said:

I saw that movie and frankly, I didn't pay much attention to where people got shot. Why did y'all notice? I guess now that when I see it again, I'll be paying attention. Its all your fault. 🥴

I always kinda liked Will Smith. Not a huge fan, but he was acceptable. But now he's shown the world who he really is and its probably killed his career. I really don't care. 

As for  Sondra Locke, her career began when she was dating Clint Eastwood and he put her in his movies. It ended as soon as they broke up. No big loss. 🙄