Show us your Toys

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, LangdoniousRex said:

2018 Shelby GT350. Paid off last month so yay for that.

PXL_20240216_135132491_resize.jpg

Well, I meant Toyotas but I am a Mustang fan, too.  Nice horse!

The Tacoma has been paid off for 14+ years.  The 4Runner, not so much.  

Edited by deerslayer
3 minutes ago, deerslayer said:

Well, I meant Toyotas but I am a Mustang fan, too.  Nice horse!

The Tacoma has been paid off for 14+ years.  The 4Runner, not so much.  

That wasn't clear by the title of the post. Dilution of the English language continues, apparently.  

• Haha 2

Most fun toy I ever owned. I bought it right after I got my lot on the lake. Used it for 3 years clearing and rip rapping 600 ft of lake bank. I ran out of anything to do with it and sold it but wish I still had it.

IMG_0120.JPG

IMG_0124.JPG

IMG_0123.JPG

• Like 2

image.thumb.jpeg.5bec2f80e5b2a0383eb6b9baf04b9a33.jpegThis what you meant? I bought it from fellow forum member tercel89 many years ago. It has served me admirably. It has also survived two teenaged boys and several other folks who needed a loaner. Still going!

Edited by gregintenn
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

I've been through the motorcycle thing (ass was practically glued to a motorcycle seat for a decade, then one day I just decided I wanted to do something else and that was that.) Moved onto boats. After the lakes became impossibly crowded after COVID I didn't particularly find that enjoyable anymore. Moved onto ATVs. Started out for hunting purposes but with a young son in tow most weekends we migrated to more riding and less hunting. I also went to a SXS when he started tagging along. Still have my 4 wheelers, the Honda Rincon 650 gets mostly used around the yard these days and the Recon 250 is awaiting a top end rebuild, but still doesn't and won't get used much. It's mostly kept around as a back up for a back up. My 2012 Polaris RZR800 has been a love hate relationship and required a lot of wrenching. I built the bed for it as it came with a "bed delete" 🤡. Once squared away it's been a pretty good little machine and will go near anywhere you ask it to. Screenshot_20240623_084158_Gallery.thumb.jpg.baed4da0acbce7b779d120669e5e62d4.jpg

Screenshot_20240623_084137_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1
18 hours ago, gregintenn said:

image.thumb.jpeg.5bec2f80e5b2a0383eb6b9baf04b9a33.jpegThis what you meant? I bought it from fellow forum member tercel89 many years ago. It has served me admirably. It has also survived two teenaged boys and several other folks who needed a loaner. Still going!

Yessir, but I wasn't very specific and I don't see an option to change the title, so bring on the hot rods, four wheelers, crotch rockets, and bulldozers.  No bowties allowed, though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
22 hours ago, Spots said:

2010 SRT8, 6 speed manual with a 6.1 Hemi. Cam, tune, bunch of other bolt ons, its a fun hot rod. 

Did you bring that up to Nashville area a few years ago specifically Madison? I stopped and talked to someone driving a challenger identical to that at the Walmart in Madison.

13 minutes ago, Pain103 said:

Did you bring that up to Nashville area a few years ago specifically Madison? I stopped and talked to someone driving a challenger identical to that at the Walmart in Madison.

Naw wasnt me. I just built this one in the last year. There are a few of them running around though I think Im the only one with Gold outline and a six speed

10 hours ago, Darrell said:

I'm fast approaching 68 and have been riding since I was 16. I plan to keep riding so long as I can toss a leg over the seat!

It's getting harder and harder the throw my leg over my Super Tenere, so on days I can't I ride a Vespa. I pray God takes me home before I'm too old to ride motorcycles.

• Like 1
On 6/24/2024 at 7:07 PM, tercel89 said:

My 2022 "retirement" truck. I wish that I could have kept my 2003 but the wife had student loans to pay off. But I still got the 2.7 before Toyota stupidly discontinued it. It's bullet proof.  

IMG_8991.jpg

20211224_102932.jpg

Everybody talks about the 22R, but the 2.7 is probably the most durable gas engine Toyota has ever made.  It won’t win a drag race or get 33 mpg, but it will last until Doomsday.  I would take it over a new turbo job any time. 

• Love 1