Lotsof reloading bullets and some random brass for cheap

Good afternoon!

Selling my stash of reloading bullets as 1) I'm moving and my movers thought it was actual ammo and didn't pack it and 2) I haven't reloaded in a few years and am tired of of rucking a 2' x 2' box of pure lead across the country and 3) I'll be staying at a number of military bases during my move across the country and if my car gets searched by 18 year old Timmy the gate guard on his first day at work...well...I've been there and don't want to again! Here's whats for sale below - some boxes are partially full but even if so, the price I'm asking is far lower than what I paid. I've tried to be conservative with my bullet count estimates - if you buy it and I'm off, hit me up and I will take care of you. Just make sure to get me cell as I am moving out of state. I'm adjusting for the fact that there's some obscure stuff here that a buyer likely doesn't want but could resell to make some money.

$180 for all.

~Lasercast 450 .45 LC 250 gr. RN FP plated

~Lasercast 450 .45 LC 250 gr. lead RN FP

~Lasercast 200+ .45-70 gr. lead RN FP

~100-150 Hornady .45 .454" 255 gr. lead FP

100 Hornady .308 150 gr. SP unopened

100 Hornady .308 180 gr. BTSP unopened

100 Hornady .45 .451" 85 gr. XTP unopened

~150 Hornady .38 .358" 148 gr. HWBC (these are fun to shoot for paper)

~250 Berry's .308  110 gr. RN (.30 Carbine)

~200-250 Berry's 9mm 124 gr. HNFP plated

100 Midway 9mm 155 gr. JHP (2 boxes)

~75 Target Match .308" 168 gr. BTHP

50 Matt's Bullets .45-70 510 gr. TC T-Rex Killers (buy the gun not the story, but I actually killed a dinosaur with these once...the package came with...uh...51 originally so you know it's true. Ask Matt.).

500 Midway 115 gr. JHP

Target and Trophy .38/.357 158 gr.  LSWC - Didn't open it but it's full, probably 500 ct.?

~50 .308" .85 gr. (not a typo, 7.62x25mm I believe)

~50 looks to be .45 LC RNFP

~Rando .38 semi wadcutters

Brass (almost all once fired):

Big box of .300 Blackout

~40 7.62x39mm

50 .32 H&R

Random ammo boxes with pictures of my cat on them.

$180 for all

Q&A:

Q: Why is your cat on your ammo boxes like some weird kind of Paul Newman food branding thing?

A: I did it once and my wife thought it was funny and I kept doing it. She would always be excited to see my new designs. So my wife was happy I was reloading. See what I did there? Not judging so much now are 'ya?

Q: Who reloads 7.62X25mm?

A: The same weirdo who puts his cat on his reloading boxes. Also, with the vicious extraction on a Tokarev and the high case pressure of a typical load, surplus brass is unusable for the most part due to case neck splitting. Zero stars. Mine is all domestic brass though, once fired.

Q: Can I shoot your .85 gr. .308"s through my SCAR?

A: No, but that would make an interesting YouTube video.

Q: Where can we meet?

A: Collierville town square this weekend. 11-2 is best for me as I am busy with the move!

Finally, sad to leave the TN gun community - everyone on this site is awesome and thank you for the laughs! Happy trails to all.

V/R,

Will

IMG_4438.jpeg

IMG_4439.jpeg

IMG_4440.jpeg

IMG_4441.jpeg

IMG_4442.jpeg

IMG_4443.jpeg

IMG_4444.jpeg

IMG_4445.jpeg

IMG_4446.jpeg

IMG_4448.jpeg

IMG_4450.jpeg

IMG_4451.jpeg

Edited by williamv
Didn't put a price like a rookie.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Moderators

⚠️ Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers ⚠️

This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO.

• Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with.   Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete.  Your experience will help others.

• Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun!  None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction.  They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns.  DON'T DO IT.

• Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO.  Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye.

The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link.  Everyone should read them at least once!

~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~