Proud Daddy

My lil girl is 6years old and has one of the most tree huggin liberal guidance teachers there is. She was talking about how guns were bad and the whole liberal rant. Then the teacher went around the room and asked each kid if there were guns in the house. Told the kids they needed to tell their parents how bad they where and shouldn't be in the house. When asked my lil girl said my daddy has a ton of guns and bullets.. Sadi her teacher looked mad and asked her if she has access to them which she replied my daddy has taught me about guns and they are locked up out of reach and when I'm older he is going to teach me to shoot and buy me a pink gun. I really would love to had seen her face after that. I'll probably get a visit from DHS over that!B)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just wondering if she was writing this down. My lil one said she asked each kid by name and had a book in her hands. I might have to stop in sometime. This is not the first time she has gone and asked some weird questions.

Guest putmanphoto

Hooray - for your daughter - that is great...

But I would consider having a meeting, for some reason that did not set well with me, in fact, I am kinda upset over her - maybe once again, as my daughter says, I am blowing it out of proportion, but that is not something that she should be discussing, she needs to stick to the curriculum - and not her person beliefs

Guest cjames38464

I would be strut-N like a peacock...That lil girl is obviously not being swayed by that $&%$$&& tree hugging liberal...I do not understan how these people can spew such gargage to little kids...I a a firm beleiver that kids that are raised to appreciate guns and understand the consequenses are allot less likely to be hurt with one...i bought my 5 year old son a Davey Crickett, scratch that he was actually 4-turned five the following march now 6, hope DHS isn't reading on here..., for Christmas.:tough:..oops I said the bad word...LOL and I will buy my little girl a pink one as soon as she is old enough to hold it and shoot...He has a couple of freinds who have never held a gun, except a BB Gun (we all know they can't hurt you):drool: and I have talked to him about thatt is how kids get hurt, the curiosity of the unknown, and if anyone everwants to see any of our guns, or he is anywhere and guns are brought out, he is to leave the area and get us immediately...The sad thing is this curisity is all to often the reason children are hurt with firearms....Great parentting... my hat's off to you

Thanks,

The teacher is what they call a guidance teacher over the whole school. She definitly doesn't have the guidance that I want me child to follow. That should be up to me. Should have heard the crap coming home from school during the election.

I would like to catch her out with my lil girl and OC. Maybe she would drop dead in the parking lot.(problem solved):drool:

She wants that pink .22 really bd. She has a birthday coming up in a couple months. My wife doesn't shoot so I told her that when my lil one starts shooting that she can defend the homestead when I'm gone. Not saying mama can't shoot just not interested in it YET!!!

Just feels good when your lil one wants you to teach them something these days. Especially when its a fun subject you both can do together.

Guest docvantrease2003

hope they respect the little girl an not point her out in class as her dad has a lot of weapons in the home an they want search her every day,

Guest putmanphoto
hope they respect the little girl an not point her out in class as her dad has a lot of weapons in the home

Might be a good "dating" deterrant in a few years.....:P

My oldest came home with some homework in the 5th grade that wasn't accurate to the constitution. I had a meeting with the principal and her teacher, who I happened to have in the fifth grade. I asked what they thought they were tryin to teach my kids, and pointed out to the teacher that "this ain't what you taught me, and in case you forgot I brought you a copy of the constitution!" The principal got flaming red in the face, and the teacher, smiling, asked me for more copies! She was one of the good ones. long story short, their homework after that was changed.

I would consider homeschooling, I think that's the way We're going next year.

I've taught my kids that when they're being interrogated about personal stuff, what's at home, etc, etc, that their answer is "You need to call my Daddy!!" they haven't called....:(

Guest Linoge

1. The teacher in question has absolutely no business asking questions like that. I second the thought that you should bring up this interrogation with the principal of the school, though he may be the prime instigator.

2. That said, your daughter is awesome, and you should be very proud :).

Very proud!! One of those things she knows better. I wonder if going to the school will make it harder on her. I've tried to figure out what kinda guy the principle is. Might have a one on one with him. I did a lil curb work for the school.

You might consider taking your attorney with you. You know, just to look more "professional." Just a thought.

Next thought: It's none of that "guidance counselor's" dad-gum business what you have in your home. When I was in school (sometime back around the Civil War) we never got asked questions like that by our guidance counselor. Now, uh, there WERE a few questions I would have liked to ask HER!:):biglol:

By the way, outstanding job with your parenting!

Edited by res308