2024 TGO Protech Strider PT forum Knife official Sign Up

1000003746.thumb.jpg.636d3f2899c180ba83ccf148c848748f.jpg1000003745.thumb.jpg.cc926906aeadc658d2a86fe14c1a0826.jpgFolks,

It is official, we are doing a 2024 TGO knife. Protech is now using my favorite blade steel, Magnacut and Dave will be making the Strider PT knives for us.

The Price is $230.00 shipped; I will have a sample knife hopefully next week to post. They will be OD Green with a mother of Pearl Push button and have the TGO logo on the handles

The List Below shows who is paid in full and has a knife coming

Kahrman X2 Paid in full

TripleG X2 Paid in full

Red333 X1 Paid in full

FrankD聽 X1 Paid in Full

Bubba Davis X1 Paid in Full

Major Kong X1 Paid in Full

DJTC45 X1 Paid in full

Tarheelball X1 Paid in Full

Smith X1 Paid in full

Phifferan X1 Paid in Full

Maroonandwhite X1 Paid in full

Chucktshoes X1 Paid in full

Ac3boyz X1 Paid in full

Snaveda X1 Paid in full

Jeremiah x3 Paid in full

1000003743.jpg

Edited by willis68
  • Like 5
3 hours ago, DJTC45 said:

I'm in. Thanks for doing this again, I missed the TGO Knife can't wait to see the prototype.聽

Honestly, I have not been this excited for a knife in a long time, Magnacut steel is amazing I nearly bought myself one of the new Protech knifes with that blade steel. When Dave offered to make these Strider PT's with Magnacut I was blown away!

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, RED333 said:

Real quick, it will NOT have a beer can cutter, you know, serrated edge,聽 correct?

Plain edge, I will never offer serrated edges

Edited by willis68
  • Like 4

Folks,

I just spoke with Dave we are looking at 2 to 3 months for delivery. I am currently offshore running a project in the Oil Field; I am getting a couple of weeks break after June 29th. Once I get home I will setup Payment arrangements and hopefully we will have a ton of orders, I honestly think this will be my favorite of all the TGO knives we have done!

1 hour ago, Defender said:

Hoping we can see a pic before having to commit. 聽What color did you decide on?

OD Green handles, Stonewashed Magnacut plain edged Blade, Mother of Pearl Push Button

1 hour ago, Defender said:

Hoping we can see a pic before having to commit. 聽What color did you decide on?

Here is a picture of what the basic knife would look like, this will have a TGO label on the handle and a mother of Pearl push button聽

1000003407.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, maroonandwhite said:

Any idea what he's going with on the logo? Like godson type logo we did or the full logo with words?

he is going to see which one will look the best, I will post pics when he gives me the choices

• Like 3

Those of you who in the past that got in on these should know, Dave will knock this one out of the park, he is taking his time trying to put the best logo configuration together, these knives will be badass!