East TN/Knoxville Locals meetup

I was curious if there are any locals getting together to chat about "things" 

It would seem a good idea to get to know each other.

Or if anyone rides motorcycles we can meet for a ride. Then have some conversation over a burger, beer or Sweet Tea.

Who knows what events the future will bring and it would seem logical to know who and where our "people" are. 

• Like 4

Occasionally threads pop up about this topic but nothing seems to come of them. Unless there are small groups meeting in secret, I don't know of anyone from here actually getting together outside of the rectangular portal world.

I'm up for meeting people in, what is believed to be, the real world. My two wheeled transport is in storage far away so I'm more of a cager these days. Getting together for a chin wag over dead cow interests me. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, LangdoniousRex said:

Occasionally threads pop up about this topic but nothing seems to come of them. Unless there are small groups meeting in secret, I don't know of anyone from here actually getting together outside of the rectangular portal world.

I'm up for meeting people in, what is believed to be, the real world. My two wheeled transport is in storage far away so I'm more of a cager these days. Getting together for a chin wag over dead cow interests me. 

Oops sorry, you were not supposed to see this meet up message....we only do them in secret.....LOL - Two wheels are in storage ??!!! Say it isn't so !!! These are some of the best roads around to ride on. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, LangdoniousRex said:

Everyone here smoke cigars? A lunch and a smoke would be a solid social outing.

I do enjoy a stogie once in awhile - maybe a little bourbon as well. 

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, LangdoniousRex said:

1st rule of secret meet ! LMAO

Edited by FUJIMO
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, itw69fxst said:

Oops sorry, you were not supposed to see this meet up message....we only do them in secret.....LOL - Two wheels are in storage ??!!! Say it isn't so !!! These are some of the best roads around to ride on. 

Yeah I've got sports cars to enjoy the roads with until all my vehicles and stuff get moved out here. 

@gun sane @FUJIMO @AuEagle @Sleep profit @itw69fxst I'm making my monthly trip to Knoxville next Saturday the 15th. There is a Texas Roadhouse across from West Town Mall and a block away is Smoky's Cigars. We can start hitting the dead cow at noon and go from there. 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, LangdoniousRex said:

Yeah I've got sports cars to enjoy the roads with until all my vehicles and stuff get moved out here. 

@gun sane @FUJIMO @AuEagle @Sleep profit @itw69fxst I'm making my monthly trip to Knoxville next Saturday the 15th. There is a Texas Roadhouse across from West Town Mall and a block away is Smoky's Cigars. We can start hitting the dead cow at noon and go from there. 

Excellent to hear - sports cars are a good selection as well.

Great place to meetup - I am up for Sat the 15th at noon at Texas Roadhouse by West Town mall. I have even created a calendar entry and a reminder. 

Texas Roadhouse 120 Morrell Rd, Knoxville, TN 37919

Edited by itw69fxst

I just created a Knoxville Event named Texas Roadhouse 120 Morrell Rd, Knoxville, TN 37919. All the Knoxville members should be able to see it now. Spread the word and lets see how many members show up. 

I copy TX Roadhouse at high noon on Morrell Rd.  Somebody please make a good impression on the greeter so I don't have to go table to table asking about gun lovers.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, gun sane said:

I copy TX Roadhouse at high noon on Morrell Rd.  Somebody please make a good impression on the greeter so I don't have to go table to table asking about gun lovers.

Find the Oliver Anthony lookalike and you'll be in the right spot

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, gun sane said:

We will do our best not to scare the greeters - Whoever arrives first can get a table for TGO so it will be easy to find. Not sure on how many will show up, hopefully folks will comment in the event created. I can see that we have 3 so far...woo hoo

32 minutes ago, LangdoniousRex said:

Find the Oliver Anthony lookalike and you'll be in the right spot

So basically you look like your Avatar....Yukon Cornelius - well played sir......well played

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, LangdoniousRex said:

While you’re there Greens Military outlet is with in a mile Clothes Boots Knives Tee shirts. Good place  though it might be of interest to you 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Sleep profit said:

I’m in see you guys at Texas Roadhouse on Saturday High Noon Sounds like fun Now. what gun to bring 

Great to hear it - I was going to wear my cowboy holster with my pink water guns in it. But that might be too scary for some.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, itw69fxst said:

Great to hear it - I was going to wear my cowboy holster with my pink water guns in it. But that might be too scary for some.

Like it excellent choice  pair it with a cowboy Stetson. With feathers of course lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Sleep profit said:

Like it excellent choice  pair it with a cowboy Stetson. With feathers of course lol 

You sir, have excellent taste in style - the feathers would really set the tone. And of course the requisite skipping into the restaurant would make it classy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1