Good Hotel in Nashville

Posted (edited)

Lots of good hotels, but very expensive.   I would just use Kayak or one of the compare sites for the dates you are looking and find what works for your budget.   Last time I was there I spend $500 for one night at the Embassy Suites since that was where they were staying.  Crazy money, but was cheaper than a DUI when meeting friends from out of town.  I would expect to pay a minimum of $250 if downtown.

You may also check some AirBNB's.  

Edited by Hozzie
  • Like 1

AirBNB's or VRBOs are the way to go.

Nashville Hotels are more expensive than hotels in downtown New York.

Make sure to read reviews of the private rentals, certain rentals are broken into on a regular basis.

Recently, our unlocked vehicles got broken into ,up near Ober Gatlinburg; but it was was by a family of Black Bears.

• Wow 1

If you're bringing them in town and don't mind a drive, have them stay at the Opryland Hotel. Most folks are in awe of it. You can drink, dine, party or "shudder" walk to the mall.

You'll pay a pretty penny downtown anyways, why not pay the same and have a tourist attraction that's more than just honky tonks and dirty glasses? Make 2nd/broad an excursion with an uber.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, NoBanStan said:

If you're bringing them in town and don't mind a drive, have them stay at the Opryland Hotel. Most folks are in awe of it. You can drink, dine, party or "shudder" walk to the mall.

You'll pay a pretty penny downtown anyways, why not pay the same and have a tourist attraction that's more than just honky tonks and dirty glasses? Make 2nd/broad an excursion with an uber.

Excellent idea.  The rooms themselves aren’t anything grand, but the hotel itself is vast and it is enjoyable to wander through all the gardens.  Also has some restaurants and bars inside.  Like Nobanstan sid, you can Uber downtown or I think the hotel still runs shuttles.

• Like 1