Thoughts on NRA, FPC, GOA, etc

2 hours ago, Pain103 said:

@Worriedman Is TFA using funds for the suit for the Covington writings? I was seriously thinking about joining TFA because I do think our 2nd Amendment right needs qualified people to help protect it in the courtroom, but that suit has absolutely nothing to do with gun rights, so made me think money was being wasted. I have no inside information and if you can explain it to me that makes sense I would probably reconsider. 

TFA is not a party to that law suit. 

John Harris was hired in his capacity as an attorney by Judicial Watch.

All of the Board Members (both of us) have real jobs that feed our families.  Not one penny of TFA funds are being spent on that lawsuit or go to pay Directors or Board Members for anything, no gas, no hotel rooms, nothing.
We do fund Amicus briefs and co-join other good 2A lawsuits through our Foundation, but no membership funds goes to that, it is privately funded. 

Edited by Worriedman
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.