The clock is ticking…

The conspiracy theorist in me says the ATF is doing individual forms fast to discourage the use of a trust. This way the cans are harder for more people to use. Think we can get this conspiracy theory moving.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Snaveba said:

The conspiracy theorist in me says the ATF is doing individual forms fast to discourage the use of a trust. This way the cans are harder for more people to use. Think we can get this conspiracy theory moving.

The whole shift in ATF processing improvement is a conspiracy. Are they doing it to get more people on a list to weaponize in the future? Are they money hungry? Are they going to pull the same BS with cans as they did with pistol braces and really believe it would be successful? They appear to be capable of just about anything, as they have proven time and time again, so when something is too good to be true, it usually is.

• Like 1

I filed as an individual through Capitol Armory on 6/14. Feel slightly embarrassed to be here impatiently tapping my foot after only 5 days, before I still have to deal with their waiting and shipping times

17 minutes ago, Rust Shackleford said:

nice!!!

I'm just waiting for the correct direct thread adaptor to arrive today.  For some reason, Marlin went with 11/16x24 threads and everything come with 5/8x24.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 1/11/2024 at 2:38 PM, OldIronFan said:

Submitted Jul 28, 2023 so 168 days or 24 weeks on my 30 cal can. 

Submitted Nov 22, 2023 or 51 days or 7 weeks and 2 days on my .338 can. 

I was told things are running 8~9 months right now on Form 4's 

May your approval come quickly!

Forgot to update mine when they came in. Despite different submission dates the approvals came on the same day. 

Submitted Jul 28, 2023, approved June 24th so 333 days or 10 months and 28 days on my 30 cal can. 

Submitted Nov 22, 2023, approved June 24th so  216 days or 7 months and 3 days on my .338 can.

Shot the .338 can last Friday, sure is sweet. 

Edited by OldIronFan
  • 1 month later...

The clock has stopped. My last can was approved yesterday. 5 months, 4 days. The strange this is this can is on a trust with another can. That can was approved the beginning of July. 

• 2 weeks later...

So I have a Trust, Have not bought a Can in about 9 years, Based on what I see here the Suppressor I want for my 6.8 I will do an individual, I like that they process these so quickly now

On 8/16/2024 at 8:53 AM, Snaveba said:

The clock has stopped. My last can was approved yesterday. 5 months, 4 days. The strange this is this can is on a trust with another can. That can was approved the beginning of July.