The U.N. is Pathetic

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdog
Kick the UN out of the country and quit feeding it money. It's a useless pie hole that doesn't do anything for us.

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

and what is that you think we can do about N Korea....? I wonder...? or Iran...? or Pakistan....? or China.......? or Russia......? ...nothing.... does that makes US pathetic? .... I don`t think so...UN is worthless, I agree with that and only thing they do is to spend money (mostly ours) ....but the truth is, nobody can do anything about it...if N Korea wants nuclear weapon, they will have it, we like it or not....and there is not a damn thing we can do about it...

Db

Reminds me of this clip from the movie Team America. Funny how a comedy mirrors real life.

WARNING- Explicit language!

Team America: World Police - Kim Jong Il Takes On Hans Blix

I'm a huge fan of Trey Parker and Matt Stone, the creators of Team America: World Police and South Park. They may be the most brilliant political satirists today, and they really don't get enough credit. I'm with benchrestpower, I'd like to see a sequel to Team America also.
Guest Rick O'Shay
that's funny. so very similar to reality.

Mr. Clarky,

To whom should I bill for my lack of productivity for each time you send a new update? I feel remorse billing my time laughing or grinding my teeth while reading your columns, to innocent parties.

Thank you for your rapid response,

A Right Wing Extremist

Mr. Clarky,

To whom should I bill for my lack of productivity for each time you send a new update? I feel remorse billing my time laughing or grinding my teeth while reading your columns, to innocent parties.

Thank you for your rapid response,

A Right Wing Extremist

President Obama

1600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW

Washington, DC 20500

He wants to pay for everything else, might as well pay for your entertainment too. Caution, he may use your checkbook to pay it...

P.S. Glad you enjoy it :P