• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In the past several months,Ive also been doing my part.

Was able to get two friends to get their permits,a third will as soon as funds becomes available that lives in GA.

Ive also just sold another newlywed couple/friends their first handgun!

Thought Id just share in the glory pt! :tinfoil:

Hell yeah, I always tell people that it always better not to get caught with your pants down. I figured since I'm a free man better excercise some of my rights while I still can.

I was surprised to see how many freinds and family members were ready to do this.

i have finally are SEVERAL months convinced my dad to get his but he will have to wait until he gets his eyes fixed (cataracts +?) as he cant even the the target clearly at 15 yards. i have almost convinced my mom to get one too for when she walks in the park alone.

oh, and i took my course this past saturday

Guest pws_smokeyjones

Good work. Now remember to also help them to tune up their gun handling and shooting skills. A permit is no good if a person is not confident enough to also carry a gun.

I've been approached by quite a few family members about the whole process. Some are ready to go and others are a little hesitant. Not out of fear but just a little apathy I think.

I've also noticed how much the conversations on the topic have picked up in general. A lot of folks at church are asking questions and many are in the process or have just gotten their permits. It's great talking to new HCP holders about holster recommendations and guns before Sunday School! A modern day parable of Ephesians 6:10-18! :shrug:

Guest JHatmaker
Good work. Now remember to also help them to tune up their gun handling and shooting skills. A permit is no good if a person is not confident enough to also carry a gun.

+1