Open letter to gun manufactures

Here is my letter to all gun manufactures of guns that I own.

Dear sir/mamn,

I continually hear on the TVs and radio of your products killing people, every day it's a new report where guns have killed this person or that person. I am very well tired of hearing about it.

Brady, and the likes keep telling me guns kill people.

Take this as my notice that I am intent on returning my defective guns to you for a complete refund as mine are obviously defective. I have purchased quite a few guns from dealers all over eastern TN and to this day the ones I have purchased have not killed anyone. This must be an oversight on your part since it is drilled into us on a daily basis that "guns kill people".

Please reply with return instructions and RMA number, I would like the guns that can be repaired to be repaired and returned to me, otherwise I wish a refund.

Now I don't come by this lightly, I have purchased everything from a 22 cal. to a 44 mag in handguns, and up to a 7.62 in rifles. I do understand that they must be loaded in order to operate and I keep them in the proper mode, IE, loaded, 1 in the chamber, safety off (if it has one), I even leave the trigger locks off as to not hamper their operation.

I feel that all steps that could be taken reasonably by me have been, it is now up to you as the gun manufacture to make this right.

Sincerely,

Dralarms

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.